EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Assassin
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-21-2008, 01:31 PM   #1
Woogie526

Scholar

I'm almost level 22 and was unsure which M2 to take.

Prisoner's blade would be used more often, but assassinate looks like with the damage the m2 offers I'd be able to one shot or greatly help soloing named.

Feedback?

Woogie526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:03 AM   #2
TimUK

Loremaster

Hi there, im new to assassin but an old skool player

I went for assassins blade, yes you can one shot alot of things till you hit around 28, but i think it all comes down to how much money you have, which spells are on the broker and how much your willing to buy them for, assassins blade on my server for M1 was 1p, which is just ridiculous, so have a look on the broker for the prices, assassins blade did me well tho, its a really nice damaging move, and impressive when you crit with it in a group SMILEY

Old 04-23-2008, 10:57 AM   #3
steelbadger

Loremaster

I took Assassin's Blade at that level, no rock solid reasons for it, simply took it because it gave me the opportunity to actually feel like an assassin (My first real BOOMstab). One-shotting things is fun.
steelbadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
guitarist13

Loremaster

I went for Assassin's blade because until lvl 50 thats your big OH [Removed for Content] line of moves. Can easily turn looming defeat into an easy vicotry. and once you finish your Str AA line, can use it every 2 mins with 30% more damage! its awesome!
guitarist13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #5
Gareorn

Loremaster

guitarist13 wrote:
once you finish your Str AA line, can use it every 2 mins with 30% more damage!
30% more damage?  I thought it was 15.  I'm new to this assassin stuff, what am I missing?
Old 05-08-2008, 03:57 PM   #6
guitarist13

Loremaster

it may only be 15% i honestly cant remember, but i was thinkin it was 30%... but either way that extra damage is nice!
guitarist13 is offline   Reply With Quote