EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Dungeon Maker
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-25-2012, 07:36 AM   #1
griffon_lady

Loremaster

The old Queen's/lord's Colony islands. We all loved them (well, almost? I'm sure there's some one some where that didn't.. I just don't know any. XD) , a lot of us miss them.. a few of us still have toons there just to go back for nostalgia. >.>

Time to recycle the islands! ^_^ (please? You can put a dome over them to keep us from breaking out if that's what you guys are worried about, having only enclosed maps so far.)

Rivervale could be fun too, or the Moonlight Grottos. Less linear, more variety.

And if we could use teleporters, or set 2 exits, that would rawk. No more wondering where to set the exit.

griffon_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
The_Cheeseman

Loremaster

The devs have mentioned that outdoor zones wouldn't work with the current implementation of dungeon maker. Though, if there is enough support for the feature, I suppose they could add them eventually. I'd stick to the low-hanging fruit though: indoor dungeon styles that can easily be partitioned into rooms.