EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-24-2017, 05:07 PM   #91
Luciar

Quest: Font duty

Upon turning in the repeatable quest, you are given an additional black mirror instead of having it removed. Therefore, if you pick up another copy of the repeatable, you end up with 2 black mirror items in your bag.
Old 10-24-2017, 05:40 PM   #92
Cronyn

Developer

No, sorry - that got changed. It now reads:

"It appears to be a crude map, with a large circle on the northernmost part of the Drukyna Marsh."

And yeah, I included it under typos, but I probably should have called it out more specifically. Smile
Old 10-24-2017, 05:42 PM   #93
Mermut

Quest: Fount Duty
NPC: Ilarmna
The subversion founts cannot be 'clicked on'. The only way I have found to be able to target them is via tab.
Mermut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 05:50 PM   #94
Cronyn

Developer

Okay, I found it. She was giving the mirror in an additional place that she shouldn't have been. I correct it.

She SHOULD be taking all of the mirrors on quest completion (even if you have more than one), but I can imagine it's possible for some to be left in your inventory. I turned in a fix for it though, so hopefully that's resolved now. Smile
Old 10-24-2017, 05:54 PM   #95
Cronyn

Developer

So, I think this will be resolved once the appearance changes go in. However, I think there's merit in calling out the respawn rate, so I lowered it by a bit to help.

Once these changes go in, take a look and let me know if this is still a nightmare for collecting.
Old 10-24-2017, 05:55 PM   #96
Cronyn

Developer

I'll look at this. They should just be click targetable.

EDIT: Wewt, found this. I also lowered the respawn rate on these - it looked a bit higher than I would like.
Old 10-24-2017, 06:46 PM   #97
Nelie

Personally, I don't know if I would call that northernmost. However, since there isn't a visual of the map with the circle, I'm sure we all imagine various diameters of a large circle in that area. I can PM you with what I am talking about so hopefully it makes more sense and see what I am talking about with 2 different imaginative visuals.
Nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 07:16 PM   #98
Cronyn

Developer

How's this instead:

It appears to be a crude map, with a large circle around a small hidden pocket in the northeastern part of the Marsh
Old 10-24-2017, 10:23 PM   #99
Nelie

I think that is better. Should direct people in the right area.
Nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 05:02 AM   #100
Pidz

Quest Riddle Me This
Given by Elishuru

The ambushing aluxob don't move nor attack the player when the player reaches the last spark in the plants area and they disappear right away upon being killed.
Old 10-25-2017, 05:40 AM   #101
Pidz

Quest Take Me to Your Leader
Given by Atkuki

The nest watcher attacking the player at the end of the quest disappear right away when they are killed.
Old 10-25-2017, 07:30 AM   #102
Axzsif

After Completing "Sphinx Outside the Box" the illusion dropped glitching my main mount. I was no longer able to reapply my mount or fly on my mount. However I was able to apply every single mount in my bags, and as doing so tool tip on my character sheet was going up per mount I applied.
Old 10-25-2017, 08:34 AM   #103
Karsa

the rate of respawn is pretty pretty pretty good now Thx
Karsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 06:42 PM   #104
Reaktor

Quest name: Tending Gardens
Quest giver's name: Silvele
Quest journal text: Collect suffused peat from Druknya Marsh (0/5)
Collect enriched soil from Esoterra Gardens (0/5)

I cannot see the soil or peat to collect in either area.
Reaktor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:21 PM   #105
Ionian Tinnear

Quest Name: Teacher Conference

during the dialog, Taliseda says: "I don't matter how you see it. ...", probable should be: "It don't matter...."
Old 10-26-2017, 02:57 AM   #106
Pidz

Quest Teacher Conference
Given by Karylindi

The word "dissipates" is misspelled in the white text appearing upon destroying the crystal/fount in Kandra Uplands.

"You destroy the small crystals focusing the energies of the magical concentration, disrupting its energies. It disappates before you."
Old 10-26-2017, 03:48 AM   #107
Pidz

Quest Professional Opinion
Given by Uelmondi

The cnidcara feederling do not have a feather on them but update the quest (Collect remnants of cnidcaras from the Aetherscar).
Old 10-26-2017, 03:56 AM   #108
Pidz

Quest Teacher Conference
Given by Karylindi

The quest has no usable reward for monks and bruisers.
Old 10-26-2017, 04:02 AM   #109
Pidz

Quest Eureka Moment
Given by Uelmondi

"Uelmondi" is misspelled in the yellow text appearing when the player attempts to use Uelmondi's Phial at a wrong spot and in the name/effect of the second phial given to the player.

"This should only be used on the spot designated by Eulmondi."
"Eulmondi's Empowered Phial"
"Apply Eulmondi's Empowered Phial when Activated."
Old 10-26-2017, 04:24 AM   #110
Pidz

Quest Scar Treatment
Given by Uelmondi

"Uelmondi" is misspelled in the the name/effect of the orb given to the player at the end of the quest.

"Eulmondi's Sealing Orb"
"Apply Eulmondi's Sealing Orb when Activated."
Old 10-26-2017, 04:53 AM   #111
Pidz

Look for small yellow items in the sand around the patches of water in Garden and around the water and rocks in Marsh.
Old 10-26-2017, 09:54 PM   #112
Leed

Quset: Uelmondi offering Eureka Moment.

Typo in your response to her:
"That...that doesn't seem like a good idea. If it transforms the area around it, you could damage more of the plane -- I and I can't imagine that Druzzil Ro would appreciate that too much.'
Old 10-27-2017, 05:34 AM   #113
Toxlas

Quest Specific Resonance
Quest giver Jesinnal
Quest journal text kill stelecat, plumewit and cnidcaras in PoM

The quest indicator on the mobs doesn't disappear after killing them (the little sack icon). I used the tablet then killed plumewits & stelecats, quest updates fine but they still show sack icon. Also, should they aggro after being zapped with the tablet? Stood around for a bit waiting to see what happened before realising they needed to be killed. If you don't kill them while the spell effect is on them it doesn't update. For cnidcaras this means you can drop the spell on 3 of a single group and get the update in one, not something you normally see.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:41 AM   #114
Pidz

Quest All's Wells
Given by Anhasit

The word "dissipate" is misspelled in the white text appearing while harvesting the aetheric energy.

"You focus the medaillon on the aetheric energy, and watch it disappate before you."
Old 10-28-2017, 03:32 AM   #115
Trabu

Quest Forbidden Studies:

If grouped when you fly down into the hills to get the update the mob will spawn but only one person will get the update. The mob will not respawn unless you ungroup and camp to yourself to reset the encounter.
Old 10-28-2017, 12:19 PM   #116
Bowza

RE: Professional Opinion NPC missing

The NPC Uelmondi has vanished from their location

Im at the step return ornament to Uelmondi, have the red book flashing on the map, no npc, and /target does not work either.
Bowza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 05:45 PM   #117
Dwarfsong

RE: Professional Opinion NPC missing

Exactly the same here. Relog, doesn't help. (nor a target macro...). Uelmondi was not up all day today.
Old 10-28-2017, 07:54 PM   #118
Dabb

Water Canvas: broken on the "investigate the dark bubbling water" I have been searching for 2 hours for the update, even deleted the quest and started over a bunch, its no where to be found.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:22 PM   #119
Toxlas

Quest Riddle me this
Quest giver Elishuru

It would be great to have the riddle in the quest journal and not just in private chat. I had to keep scrolling back to see the wording so I could work out where I had to go.
Old 10-28-2017, 11:04 PM   #120
Mercychalice

Shape the Future

Turn-in book icon over Hrensia seems buggy. Didn't show I needed to update quest with her, had to consult another player to tell me to speak to her to progress quest before speaking with Salindis to tell me to find Alishinu in the Plains.
Mercychalice is offline   Reply With Quote