EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-07-2010, 11:15 PM   #1
Midgua

times are tough and we all wanted the platninum pass i mean whats the sense in going if you cant go all the way but with the early cut off date those of us not born with the silver spoon in our mouths were not given a fair chance to save up the creds needed to get it so really why bother i have personally been to the last 3 fan faires and even though last years fan faire was focused a little to much on everquest i was still looking forward to going this year but now they have new prices new things and didnt care for everyone to get a faire shot at it so for the first time in 4 years i shall not be attending thank you SOE for showing me you appreciation for my long years of loyalty

Midgua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:25 AM   #2
Iyem

Midguard wrote:

times are tough and we all wanted the platninum pass i mean whats the sense in going if you cant go all the way but with the early cut off date those of us not born with the silver spoon in our mouths were not given a fair chance to save up the creds needed to get it so really why bother i have personally been to the last 3 fan faires and even though last years fan faire was focused a little to much on everquest i was still looking forward to going this year but now they have new prices new things and didnt care for everyone to get a faire shot at it so for the first time in 4 years i shall not be attending thank you SOE for showing me you appreciation for my long years of loyalty

Its standard procedure to have limited quanitites of the "special" package, The Star Trek Cons i go to sell out 6 months in advance on their "Gold" package which is 5-600 more than gen admin tickets.  And considering they havent even told us what the "special" vip events are you dont even know if you would be missing anything,  maybe you lucked out in not wasting your money on the Plat pass.

Let's not sling attacks around

Iyem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:59 PM   #3
BearClaw

Lead Volunteer Moderator

I'm going to lock this up, Theres no reason to sling mud around.

There has been a few months and many notices on the platinum pass availability.

and they have always been limited aswell.

BearClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #4
Beadil

Journeyman

swgmod003 wrote:

I'm going to lock this up, Theres no reason to sling mud around.

There has been a few months and many notices on the platinum pass availability.

and they have always been limited aswell.

Not to sling nada, but if I may ask, WHAT FEW MONTHS ?

Honestly, I wasn't sure if I would be able to afford coming this year (I have attended the last 3 years) but there is no doubt I won't be making it this year.  This just adds to the reasons.

Again, WHAT few months?

Beadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #5
RokshNRoll

Happy Camper

Follow this link and follow the timeline. There was plenty of notice for platinum passes early on, and it was well stated that there were limited quantities.

http://events.station.sony.com/fanfaire/news.vm

Registration is NOW OPEN for the 2010 SOE Fan Faire!

4/06/2010 10:00 a.m.

Last call for the Platinum Pass!

6/03/2010 10:00 a.m.

Peeps were given almost 2 months to purchase them, we should probably end this thread now...

RokshNRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:24 PM   #6
BearClaw

Lead Volunteer Moderator

/facepalm.............  Lock fail SMILEY 

BearClaw is offline   Reply With Quote