EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-05-2006, 06:27 AM   #151
wolfguard

The Quiet Type

Numo wrote:I quite like everquest 2. It's a shame to see the game ever so slowly dying as the population steadily drops and the in game market becomes stagnant. I really hope the adventure pack and expansion bring some people back so that i can get a group every now and again.Designers are busy i expect with these new packs in the pipeline. None the less, the free item issue is beyond a joke. Yes, there has been easter and yeah, that was a fine patch you brought out. Whats more, the expansion site is very slick looking. But those of us stupid enough to go to your fan faire and watch our fellow players be ridiculed by devs in the forums would like our item.Love the game, but the attitude you guys present...
Really didn't see this, but maybe I was looking at that I had a great time at Fan Faire and not looking at it throu a micro scope. Thou its Friday now, and I hope to see the e-mail there. Blackguard :smileywink: its at the end of the week. and still nothing. I assume business hours appply here. So the clock is ticking you have till 5:00pm PST. Or else your going to have a really [Removed for Content] off Ogre on your butt. RARR. :smileywink: have a nice day.
wolfguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 10:59 AM   #152
Abb

Hello!!!

Hello!!

SOE EQII Team....have you forgotten about the  "In-Game Item with Pre-registration"?

Abbra
Abb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:17 PM   #153
Ashlanne

Project Manager

I have asked for updates but I haven't received anything yet.  It is my understanding that both in-game items are in-game now however they were working out kinks on getting the items distributed.  Perhaps through a /claim system.

I am hoping you will receive information today and I apologize for the delay.

Edit - We are waiting to hear from our Platform team regarding adding the item to your characters.  They are being poked again today so that we can get a status on this...  I am hoping we hear from them before next Friday as that is my last day in the office....  If I don't get the info to you however someone else will be posting here letting you know the status on this.

Message Edited by Ashlanne on 05-05-2006 12:33 PM

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 07:30 PM   #154
Denuve

Happy Camper

Vacation? Or are you leaving hun?
Denuve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 02:57 AM   #155
forsakenth

I have asked for updates but I haven't received anything yet.  It is my understanding that both in-game items are in-game now however ive let to get any email should i  just ask for a refund for money i spent. ive also email my reciept i got  when i  registered that didnt help it seems since it  been a week. i dont know what else i can do seems i just should give up and hope for next year.
forsakenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 07:37 AM   #156
seelie

The Quiet Type

I sincerely hope it is through the claim system.I was advised here that the only thing that would affect what character I was registered as would be what was printed on my name tag. The character that is on my name tag, however, is ~not~ the character I want to have the item.
seelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 11:23 AM   #157
Irish

Journeyman

The EQ2 prereg item is in game now, I know i got a server discovery off it.Its Shield with  a leafy graphic design on it .No stats,no effect just a ceremonial item.Its obtained through the claim sysytem.

Message Edited by Irish on 05-08-200611:23 AM

Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 02:59 PM   #158
Ashlanne

Project Manager

forsakenthug wrote:
I have asked for updates but I haven't received anything yet.  It is my understanding that both in-game items are in-game now however ive let to get any email should i  just ask for a refund for money i spent. ive also email my reciept i got  when i  registered that didnt help it seems since it  been a week. i dont know what else i can do seems i just should give up and hope for next year.

I've asked for info regarding your in-game item but I haven't received anything just yet.  If you actually attended the event however I don't see why you would ask for a refund....  I will ask again for information.

Denuve wrote:
Vacation? Or are you leaving hun?

I am going on maternity leave, my baby is due June 1st :smileyhappy:

Old 05-08-2006, 03:18 PM   #159
wolfguard

The Quiet Type

Joy :smileyvery-happy: got my buckler problem is its useless and I can't even put it in my house if I want to keep it witch I do. LOL well guess its a item to keep in bags. Any word on Item for canceled event. This covered Pre-reg. But not canceled event.
wolfguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:12 PM   #160
Irish

Journeyman

On the official boards Moorgard posted the tournament reward is a title.
Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:30 PM   #161
Coral

LOL  so it took almost a full month to give me a useless level 1 item to keep in my inventory. I mean come on allow me to mount it and put in my room, but to give me an item that does nothing but take up space? Highly Disapointed!
Coral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:49 PM   #162
Ashlanne

Project Manager

For those of you that may have missed this info regarding EQII -

*** Fan Faire ***

- SOE Fan Faire attendees who have been waiting for their reward can now /claim the Ceremonial Shield of Gathering.
- Those who were part of the EQII Tournament at Fan Faire can now /claim their title.
- Note: The title may not yet be active. If you were signed up for the tournament and could not (or were able to) claim your title, please let us know in this thread.

Old 05-09-2006, 11:33 AM   #163
Coral

Ashlanne Barefoot I would like to say thank you for all your effort here.
Coral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:37 PM   #164
Greenion

Happy Camper

/zekundid
Greenion is offline   Reply With Quote