EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-02-2011, 08:51 AM   #1
Splatterpunk28

Loremaster

TBH, I'm really tired of the pingpong of Q/Freep's being drastically unbalanced -- I would love to go exile to sideline the entire problem.  But can SoE please consider giving pvp writs and discord faction with full access to pvp armor so this is an option?  I can do without ever being able to 'win' a WF if in exile, but ... come on, give us something.

Can a dev respond to let us know if Exile is ever going to be an option again addressing these specific concerns?

Splatterpunk28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:08 AM   #2
Balrok

Loremaster

They've already acknowledged that Exile will never be a valid faction.  As fun as it was and could be again, it's only a passage from one city to the next....... with a Guild Register, Bank, Market NPC, Mentor, T4 Guild halls, collectors, relic/sig NPCs, crafting area, etc....   but yah, it's not a valid faction for PvP stuff.

Olihin

Balrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:30 PM   #3
Chakos

Loremaster

Splatterpunk28 wrote:

TBH, I'm really tired of the pingpong of Q/Freep's being drastically unbalanced -- I would love to go exile to sideline the entire problem.  But can SoE please consider giving pvp writs and discord faction with full access to pvp armor so this is an option?  I can do without ever being able to 'win' a WF if in exile, but ... come on, give us something.

Can a dev respond to let us know if Exile is ever going to be an option again addressing these specific concerns?

It wouldn't address the concern anyhow.. the freeloaders who shift between FP and Q based on which side has the perceived numbers will continue to do so, making Exile the likely top heavy faction with nearly no one left Q or FP. Sadly, too many "pvpers" on naggy are all about the "sure thing" rather than the challenge.

Chakos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:11 PM   #4
Fanatical
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Replaced

Loremaster

Even after it's prime, being exiled was the most fun ive had in eq2.  I really don't understand why SOE wants to strip features from exile every other pvp update.

I have plans to go exile again as soon as the next pvp gear update hits with fame or not.

If no exile is what they want why don't they just make a faction change token for SC and i can finaly cancel my sub.

Fanatical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:06 AM   #5
Owwiee

Loremaster

I keep a mid lvl zerker in exile just to have some fun every now and again.  I should really just bring him back to FP to lvl up a bit then leave him in exile.  Kinda fun being on everyones hitlist!!