EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-13-2008, 05:11 AM   #1
Kela

Master

Considering E3 is this week, and ComiCon is next week I can understand you guys are busy right now, but I was wondering once you have recovered from these coming two weeks. Are you going to start pestering the various game devs to find out what they are planing for Fan Faire? As the schedule still looks kinda vacant atm. SMILEY
Kela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:21 PM   #2
Ellyra

Community Relations

Oh I pester my devs any chance I can get, you bet!  But to answer your question, there will be updated info coming very soon!
Ellyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:54 PM   #3
Ashlanne

Project Manager

We had hope to have it published this week...  However if you take a listen to Podcast #39 we cover part of the panel schedule SMILEY
Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 10:00 PM   #4
Kela

Master

Aye, I listened to it on my way upto an Internetless Zone, so I couldn't post a thanks for the info from the Pod Cast... Now I just need the number of a good cloning company so I can attend all the Panels I want to, all of which seem to be at the same time. Though I guess being that I don't think there is an hour durring the day where there is not a panel I want to attend makes that more likly. /feedback If it is possable could you add more hours into the day. SMILEY
Old 08-10-2008, 01:41 AM   #5
floydbishop

Developer

You're right, it has been crazy busy, but I've got my panel all planned out for Fan Faire. I'm a Senior Artist on "Free Realms", and I'll be doing a presentation called "The Animation of Free Realms" on Saturday from 3PM - 4PM. It will be in Pavillion 3.During the presentation, I'll be talking about how we do our animation in the game, how our characters get from a standing state, to a combat state, how we animate them, and more. I'll also animate a move that a fan suggests for the game during the presentation. This animation will then go into the final game. I'm excited about the panel, and I hope to see a lot of fans there.
floydbishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:28 AM   #6
Kela

Master

floydbishop wrote:
You're right, it has been crazy busy, but I've got my panel all planned out for Fan Faire. I'm a Senior Artist on "Free Realms", and I'll be doing a presentation called "The Animation of Free Realms" on Saturday from 3PM - 4PM. It will be in Pavillion 3.During the presentation, I'll be talking about how we do our animation in the game, how our characters get from a standing state, to a combat state, how we animate them, and more. I'll also animate a move that a fan suggests for the game during the presentation. This animation will then go into the final game. I'm excited about the panel, and I hope to see a lot of fans there.
Well I am still working on that clone technology...but it does not look like it will be ready in time. Now I really wish I didn't park my Illusionist a Personae Duplicate would make things far easier. SMILEY