EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-20-2006, 11:07 PM   #1
Raputta

Happy Camper

always have, always will! The last Fan Faire I went to, was the day after Curt Schilling led our Bosox to an amazing World Series!!! I flew to New Orleans from Mass half asleep! And I hear, that maybe possibly possibly, Mr. Schilling might be attending Fan Faire???? Going to bring my jersey with me and see if I can track him down for an autograph, but would be so cool to see him there! Here's a link I found:

WTG SOE!!! WOOT!
Raputta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 02:08 AM   #2
Tharkis

Master

Boston born and bred here, (well ok, born north of boston in mass) live long sox fan.  I was the 'party pooper' during game four in new orleans because I wouldnt leave the bar on burbon street that I was watching the game on unless it was between innings and we were going to another bar that had a screen =D

I would love the opportunity to shake one of hte biggest sports heros of boston's hand, or get my picture taken with him should i chance to meet him.  On the other hand, it would almost be more fun to meet him and just talk eq player on eq player and to leave the sports out of it =)

Tharkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 03:00 PM   #3
Meryddian

The Quiet Type

You weren't a party pooper, Tharkis! You think as another life-long Red Sox fan I didn't want to watch that final bit, too? SMILEY /bonk /bonk /bonk!! Besides, the boyz had drinks, all was good... SMILEY

Meryddian is offline   Reply With Quote