EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > In Testing Feedback
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-26-2012, 11:49 PM   #1
Ceebia

Lord

A bit laggy, saw where some textures looked like they might not be done, but all in all very impressive design and rebuild.

Ceebia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:07 AM   #2
Absyntheea
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Lost Boys

Loremaster

I went and looked. I am fairly underwhelmed.  Oh, and the walls aren't black like some people are seeing. It's just.. kind of.. meh. There's a couple of new things, but it's no were near as impressive as the Freeport revamp was, and they STILL took the 'burbs.

Absyntheea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:59 AM   #3
Katz

Loremaster

One thing to keep in mind is that Freeport had dead grass, dead trees, and the way it was chopped up into main zones was more convuluted than Qeynos.  It was easier to make a big change there just by changing those things.  

Qeynos already looked good and the zones already flowed together better.  

Perhaps you should be more specific in what you would like to see?

Katz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:14 AM   #4
Ceebia

Lord

The other thing to keep in mind, is that Freeport had a quest going where the Overlord disappeared for a time on them, so changed where expected for his return.  Qeynos had no such plot line.

Ceebia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:46 PM   #5
d1anaw

Loremaster

This so bites. I have been looking forward to this. But the timing could not be worse. Our place had a major flood and we are out until the rennovations are done. They say it's only two weeks, but we all know how that goes, especially when  things are down to the studs, so we opted not to take the desktops and this little netbook cannot possibly handle anything like that. I will be hoping that you guys write lots and lots and that we will be back home in time to try it out. I'm so jealous.

d1anaw is offline   Reply With Quote