EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-31-2012, 02:11 AM   #31
Kaito

Lord

Since AOD is Sky-Theme...

Hooluks, Aviaks, and Vultaks....... any Birdman race are cool...

I remember old classic console game "SHINING FORCE" always have them....

Old 03-31-2012, 02:31 AM   #32
Ceebia

Lord

I'll admit I was going to start this topic myself, and yea while the Droag illusion is coll the clothing for it is limited to the illusion. Personally I think both a Aviak and Droag playable races would both be very cool. Heck I'd make one of those even both right away if they became available.

Ceebia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:43 AM   #33
Ceebia

Lord

Peogia wrote:

Deago wrote:

I want to play as a yeti like the ones in Kunark. 

"Admirer of bone-carvings, as strong as a gigas, a sasquatch pal with muscle!"

FF6 fans will recognize the quote

that or...

Gargoyles...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygrEVnrg3Ic

Basically we need a 'monster' race.    Sarnak comes in close but...still.

I say make a system with a general algorithm (sort of like PE for coercers) where you can merc up all sorts of mobs etc..for the looks and perhaps have random better ones etc.. Sort of like a breeding system without the breed

A Gargoyle race would be really cool, Sarnak is just another Iksar lizard boring and vampire race would be really cool the Freebloods are such a royal disappointment and a complete knock off of dark elfs even the racial traits of Freebloods were botched ever herd of a vampire that couldn't fly/glide and fall to death even elfs can glide

I beg to differ on the Sarnak, there half dragon and half Iksar, a race that was created.  Yet they developed there own culture and honor code that is like that of Bushido in Japans Shogun days.  To be that is a bit more interesting and defently alot different then being a Iksar.

Ceebia is offline   Reply With Quote