EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Ranger
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-15-2011, 01:16 AM   #1
Runewind

Fansite Staff

Hey. I know that we've all resigned ourselves to the fact that our KoS AA starter "Bounty" is a place where we just lose 1 AA, but I was thinking that maybe with all these AA changes it might be a time to poke the devs again and say "Hey. You think maybe you could give us something worth using?"

As a funny side note, I was thinking about this today and said "Hey. I should check and see how much Bounty returns these days..." what I discovered after a bit of testing is that... it seems to be broken. It's actually not returning anything. I'm not surprised if no one noticed, since no ranger or assassin I know even has it on his or her hotbar.

Anyway! I just thought maybe the devs could take a look at some way to make this ability worth it. Since they are looking at AAs anyway. Just a thought.

Old 08-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #2
Deklorn

Loremaster

Bounty also raises AGI and STA 4 points per rank, so thats 36 AGI/STA you're missing out on.

Deklorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:15 PM   #3
Runewind

Fansite Staff

[email protected] wrote:

Bounty also raises AGI and STA 4 points per rank, so thats 36 AGI/STA you're missing out on.

What!? Really!? I should hurry and max it! That's like almost 1/3 of an item for only 9 AAs! That's a steal! =P

Also, I didn't think this would get any dev attention, but it was worth a shot.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:10 AM   #4
Tokenki

Apprentice

I'd have to agree with Runewind, Bounty is not worth the aa you spend on it...and putting more in just to get 4 agi/sta per point?  

There has got to be a better way to spend the AA, maybe like letting Rangers become useful in groups?  Hate Transfer?  Just sayin.

Tokenki.

Tokenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:03 AM   #5
boondoggle

Loremaster

This has been the mantra for Rangers in every MMO, give us something useful to contribute to the raid group! Range/Avoidance/DPS bluff....something!

Old 09-23-2011, 09:19 PM   #6
rocthorne999

Lord

yeah it s#### especially compared to bards >.>

rocthorne999 is offline   Reply With Quote