EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Look and Feel
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-07-2007, 01:48 PM   #1
Geinoch

Loremaster

I know it's probably not the right place to talk about that, but I search a lot for place to put this topic and I haven't see it anywhere...

I tryied to show to a friend what was EQ2 on his computer... I thought that the best place was the website.. What was my surprise to notice that the website looks like an abandoned guild web page!!!!

Information are really not up to date O_O !!!:

- When you click on Race you can't see Fae, or Arasai.

- When you click on artisan, you can't see new tradeskill like thinkering or transmuter

- Location you don't Kelethin or Neriak or Maj'Dul

- Don't go in the section Magic... you will be desapointed

If you want to know more you have to check the webpage of each expansion to see contents ... For someone who don't know the game, it's kind of... special? Bizarre? I mean the Website is not really a good look of what this game is =(

(Sorry for my english)

Genocid Deadwind, Harvester of despair.
Geinoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:18 PM   #2
Dragowulf
Server: Nagafen

Loremaster

Geinoch wrote:

I know it's probably not the right place to talk about that, but I search a lot for place to put this topic and I haven't see it anywhere...

I tryied to show to a friend what was EQ2 on his computer... I thought that the best place was the website.. What was my surprise to notice that the website looks like an abandoned guild web page!!!!

Information are really not up to date O_O !!!:

- When you click on Race you can't see Fae, or Arasai.

- When you click on artisan, you can't see new tradeskill like thinkering or transmuter

- Location you don't Kelethin or Neriak or Maj'Dul

- Don't go in the section Magic... you will be desapointed

If you want to know more you have to check the webpage of each expansion to see contents ... For someone who don't know the game, it's kind of... special? Bizarre? I mean the Website is not really a good look of what this game is =(

(Sorry for my english)

Your English is fine, and you pretty much sum it all up. I think everquest2.com sucks, period. drago.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #3
Druisagoldengod

Loremaster

I was just mentioning this to a guildy... that site is definitely in the running for worst corporate advertisement website ever.
Druisagoldengod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 03:36 PM   #4
Norrsken

Loremaster

Same goes for basically every expansion webpage as well. Especially KoS. Go check it out. I think it still has a "coming later" banner somewhere. SMILEY

Norrsken is offline   Reply With Quote