EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > Zone and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-28-2015, 07:54 PM   #91
Fozziex

Underdepths Sada: Choas and Malice - I believe the screwdriver isn't dropping or isn't in the zone, I looked for a while all over the zone and clicked on every body as I went through and nothing. I believe a few others can't find it either, so either we are all noob or this is a bug.

Also to avoid posting elsewhere since I am lazy, in Rise of Power solo the 2 names on each wing of the zone are invisable.
Old 10-28-2015, 09:20 PM   #92
Kaitheel

Developer

Must be a bug. It shouldn't be that elusive.

~ Kaitheel
Kaitheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 09:53 PM   #93
Xuma

Mighty Magimorphic Ore quest
For the Abyssal ore - Only one in a group can get the mini boom whatever, AND its not a group update.
Xuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:04 PM   #94
Xuma

OMG - the mini boom only has so many charges
AND
Now I'm getting nothing but "The pile of mined ore did not contain any slickstone ore"

Might Magimorpic Ore quest has some ISSUES.
Old 10-28-2015, 10:12 PM   #95
Dontthinkso

2 of the 3 people in my group got the bombs...twice each (24 bomb total). It is not a group update and the bombs each person has disappear when you complete the quest so you need to be careful who is collecting rocks first...
Old 10-28-2015, 10:18 PM   #96
Xuma

Maldura Hath a Fury - Ore gorgelets are also NOT group updates
Old 10-28-2015, 10:29 PM   #97
Xuma

Can you get the bombs again? I've been back several times and the box never re-popped. I don't think the quest is completable at all if you aren't very careful - which is messed up. Again - this quest has some serious issues.
Old 10-28-2015, 10:31 PM   #98
Xuma

All that really needs to be done tho is to make the abyssal ore a group update - easy peasy.
Old 10-28-2015, 10:52 PM   #99
Fozziex

Seems its dropping in Heroic last boss, not sure if that is intended.
Old 10-28-2015, 10:55 PM   #100
Sintropy

Well, it probably doesn't matter much since the last part is in an Event Heroic that there doesn't appear to be a Advanced Solo for so, at least for the moment, it would have to be done in a heroic environment anyway.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:00 PM   #101
Tipperton

Solo it.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:25 PM   #102
Dontthinkso

Yes you can get bombs again...I saw 3 spawn points for boxes so you might need to wait for respawn
Old 10-28-2015, 11:56 PM   #103
Xuma

Goals in the Shoals - Chitin eggs are ALSO not a group update? Are ANY of the harvest updates Group updates?
Old 10-29-2015, 12:10 AM   #104
Xuma

Took a long time for me to be able to see a respwan - but you were right - and I also found one of the other spawn locations. Wouldv'e been done with the quest a LOT sooner with group updates though.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:56 AM   #105
Xuma

All the Abyssal Aqua spirits are at the bottom of the waterfall now, rather than the top.Seems like we're having Z issues today.
Old 10-30-2015, 01:51 AM   #106
Kaitheel

Developer

I've got a few more fixes headed to Beta, soon:
  • Ironblood and Guts - Harvesting ironblood fungus is now a group update.
  • Mighty Magimorphic Ore - Obtaining Abyssal ore is now a group update.
These changes should be included with the next update to Beta, and listed in the update notes at that time.

More to come!

~ Kaitheel
Old 10-30-2015, 03:42 PM   #107
Jrel

I'm not finding any new quests past 22 of the 27. I also still haven't been able to complete the Lost Minecrawler timed quest (hopefully not 1 of the 27). Is Zindira or Aleesia supposed to have the rest of the 5? Zindira is only giving out 2 repeatables and Aleesia only 1 in Thalumbra.
Jrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 04:16 PM   #108
Cyliena

I didn't have too much trouble spotting the nodes for A Gust of Good Fortune, but they respawned far too slowly. It was only me and one other in the area at the time (and I'm not even sure they were up to this quest yet) and it still took me about 15-20 mins to get 12 updates.
Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 07:59 PM   #109
Kaitheel

Developer

I've got a few more fixes headed to Beta, soon:
  • Gilzen's Lingering Legacy - Cloingborn's thaumaturgic actuato's examined details no longer says, "lingering_magic"
  • Eggcelent Population - Reeds and egg locations no longer spawn within rocks and other geo.
These changes should be included with the next update to Beta, and listed in the update notes at that time.

More to come!

~ Kaitheel
Old 10-30-2015, 09:27 PM   #110
Raenius

Seems they dont - maybe doing repeatable fairy quests will unlock more quests once you got higher in their faction - will check it out (later).
Old 10-30-2015, 09:55 PM   #111
Mystfit

Does someone have a current list? Perhaps someone might recognize one they did that someone else hasn't done.
Old 10-30-2015, 11:22 PM   #112
Jrel

Yeah, that's possible. I'm not too thrilled about doing the very same one multiple times; especially if we have the same people trying to kill the same 12 mobs for hours. I'm at -12000 faction currently.
Old 10-31-2015, 05:09 AM   #113
Sigrdrifa

In the quest "Swimming For Shrooms", the quest box states, "I discovered an empty crate near the shore of The Silent Deep..."

That's not a crate, it's a cart.
Old 10-31-2015, 08:57 AM   #114
Raenius

I guess you have to complete the timed quests you can find overland - not sure tho, but will try to get them done and see if they increase count.
Old 10-31-2015, 09:42 AM   #115
Amaitae

Quest Culling the Time Away: There are not enough rancid poxfiends to kill. could be 3 times more
Old 10-31-2015, 09:49 AM   #116
Raenius

Also for "Swimming for Shrooms" - if one of the caps you gathered becomes aggro, you still can regather it, but it seems any other one you havent gathered so far despawns so you cannot complete the quest since you only get 9/10 max.

Even if it is Intended you have to go back to the cart in order to hand the mushrooms in one after one, I had the very first mushroom becoming aggro (i guess it is still RNG) making this quest luckbased on each harvest -> not good.
Old 10-31-2015, 12:59 PM   #117
Elowith

Rumor has it there are more quests to be found in the abandoned mushroom farm. I have killed everything in sight several times as was suggested, and no npcs are spawning.
Elowith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 01:21 PM   #118
Trilly

Preservation Fragmentation Quest-None of the weapons are able to be equipped by my assassin. Need to give at least a reward that is usable for doing the quest I believe.
Old 10-31-2015, 05:12 PM   #119
Jrel

Yeah, nothing here at the abandoned fungus farm except the Swimming for Shrooms cart.
Old 10-31-2015, 05:58 PM   #120
Trilly

Valley of Thralls quest when given the dhalgar citizens in outer Muldara all get the pouch icon when it should be the ones outside of township area. The reward also is not usable by assassins or scouts.