EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Mage's Arcanum
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-02-2010, 06:04 PM   #31
Shareana

Lead Volunteer Moderator

[email protected] wrote:

Oy..moved to subclass forums. Why do I get the sinking suspicion this bug will persist through the rest of the xpac......

See here just a few posts above....

Shareana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 04:51 AM   #32
Masuma

Loremaster

I have been away for a couple of weeks. This seems to be repaired? At least i did not notice it last night if it still exists?

Masuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 07:38 AM   #33
Masuma

Loremaster

ok i test it, still broken SMILEY

Old 06-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #34
acctlc

Loremaster

With all due respect, pet effects stayed broken for months. Somehow summoner class fixes tend to fall off the radar. Right now this is a huge disadvantage as a raiding summoner. I go squish to an aoe and end up having to resummon (all the while getting interrupted by this aoe..that aoe). Please fix it soon!
Old 06-05-2010, 07:00 AM   #35
Masuma

Loremaster

tbh what bothers me most is that there doesnt seem to be an easy and quick way to see if the pet is bugged out or not?

If there is please let me know. I sometimes find myself wondering if i resummoned it after i died in a raid or not and then resummoning it again, just in case. Very annoying.

One time i noticed after casting plane shift that i had forgotten to recast it. Possessing in combat is not possible and even if it was, with all the raid buffs going on i can not see the icon to simply canceling it without using a slash command.

Old 06-06-2010, 01:27 AM   #36
Draag

General

If you die, it is bugged.  100% of the time when I die my master pet becomes the lesser tier.

Draag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:35 AM   #37
Masuma

Loremaster

yes but its also bugged when you log in or when it comes from storage and sometimes i find myself wondering, ummm did i resummon yet?

Old 06-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #38
Bunji

Build Master

Fixes for the pet issues are being pushed to Test server with its next update (should be tonight or early tomorrow).  It should fix the issue of the pet losing its level / AAs.  There's still some more work that needs to be done with those fixes before we push them to Live, so it proably won't be in the next Live Hotfix, but it's not impossible.

Bunji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:57 AM   #39
Gormak

Loremaster

appears to be stripping pet buffs on zoning now.

Gormak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:21 AM   #40
Carthr

General

Shareana wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Oy..moved to subclass forums. Why do I get the sinking suspicion this bug will persist through the rest of the xpac......

OMG so one out of the hundreds of posts that are bringing things up, is finally ANSWERED!!!!  Still doesn't change the fact that when topics are moved to the class specific forums, they're doomed..

Carthr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #41
PcJUNKE

Loremaster

Carthrax wrote:

Shareana wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

OMG so one out of the hundreds of posts that are bringing things up, is finally ANSWERED!!!!  Still doesn't change the fact that when topics are moved to the class specific forums, they're doomed..

Check this out http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=480579

then an hour an a half after thats posted 40 minutes after Kiara responds an update is posted in this thread =O

Old 06-10-2010, 04:06 AM   #42
acctlc

Loremaster

The fix isn't a fix...it just broke something else /cry.

Hopefully this is what you mean by the fix still needs some work!

Old 06-11-2010, 04:16 PM   #43
Wentil

Loremaster

It looks like this was fixed last night perhaps? I died multiple times last night during an Icy Keep raid and each time my pet came back as it's master version upon revive. At least I think it was the master version. It had the flame graphic on it.

Wentil is offline   Reply With Quote