EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-29-2009, 09:08 PM   #91
Kiara

Community Relations

We'll figure something out SMILEY  Perhaps we'll run two simultaneous parties in two different (LARGE) zones and see if that works better for us SMILEY

All the same, sorry for the crashes AB.  We'll try again next week SMILEY

Kiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:24 PM   #92
Elquinjena

Huntress

Hi hun

honestly? you are going to need help...have someone in antonica and one in commonlands..

instancing might have to be done..

we are a big crowd here...

Antonia Bayle Server - EQII Legion of Kithicor
Elquinjena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:26 PM   #93
Rowan-EQ2

Loremaster

Thank you for trying to give us an event.  No need to reschedule though, as it is obvious the servers can't handle the turnout, at least on AB.  

Maybe if you tried at 3AM PST when few people are on, you'll have a better chance of a celebration, instead of just frustrating those who are eager to attend. 

Rowan-EQ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:31 PM   #94
Enna

Loremaster

ohohterri wrote:

*snip*

And I apologise for all the whining, complaining, griefing and griping - I was horrified (and YES I was one of those crashed a bunch of times trying to get there so missed out - too bad!) and there was no reason for it. It was a fantastic idea and they were ungrateful.

I'll second that.

I knew that some folks let their under-age children play, but hadn't realized it was so many.

Thank you for trying, and here's hoping you folks can find a way to make it work - without crashes. SMILEY

Old 04-29-2009, 09:36 PM   #95
Haliken

Loremaster

Kiara has a few split personalities, right? Just host the party in multiple places simultaneously and act like it's the only party! (The goodie-goodie Kiara can host one of the parties and the naughty half can host the other party!)

Haliken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:46 PM   #96
Kiara

Community Relations

I think next time we'll try having a couple of parties SMILEY  Amnerys can host one for all the goodie goodie's and we evil boys and girls can rock out in the Commonlands SMILEY

Old 04-30-2009, 12:48 AM   #97
Moltove

Loremaster

I was surprised to see that Antonica couldn't take it. It's a rather large, stable zone.

But then, I'm sure the GM's weren't expecting it, either =P

Good luck to next time! Perhaps more than one instance-- I'm not enirely sure what goes on, but I know I was late to my raid because of it-- and only because of the crashing, lol.

Moltove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:49 AM   #98
kelesia

Loremaster

... Because Antonia Bayle is a stable server, with no lag issues at all and a small population. /sarcasm off.

I said it earlier in guild chat, but all the crashing  was quite predictable.  If you do a redo party, I'd love to attend, provided you solved the crashing problems.

Old 04-30-2009, 04:34 AM   #99
hellfire

Loremaster

And when both antonica and commlands  crash over and over then what? lol

Summoner pets are 1/3 the dps of a summoner and yet our stats and modifiers do not affect them.Since a pet is 1/3 a summoners dps,a summoner receives 2/3 benefit from gear when compared to any other class.

SHARED STATS AND MODIFIERS ARE A MUST!

FIX SUMMONERS IN 08!

FIX SUMMONERS IN 09!

FIX SUMMONERS IN 10!

2011 and Finally we are Fixed!

/Rides off into the sunset
hellfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:54 AM   #100
Elquinjena

Huntress

put everything into a party pack and send out in mass email so everyone gets something.

Antonia Bayle Server - EQII Legion of Kithicor
Elquinjena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #101
Treana

Loremaster

Two of us from Legacy of Luclin arrived late to the party (aound 5 pmPDT/8pm EST) and found the party was over, but luckily missed out on all the crashing.  Elquinjena Silverwing was kind enough to share some fireworks with us, she is a very kind and generous Norrathian to say the least.  If ther is going to be another party I do hope it will be annouced in advance well ahead of time for all on the AB server so plans can be made to attend.  The last world event party was absolutely super, even with lag issues and the repeated typng of tells saying "I want to Party".  We were both looking for a good time and seeing old friends and acquaintences, but it seems that most were not there, which I can assume was due to the crashing issues I have been reading about.  I do think that two party locations, Antonica and Commonlands is a great idea for the AB server.  As Elquinjena said, there are alot of us here on AB.

Treana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:30 PM   #102
Kiara

Community Relations

Kiara wrote:

It's official!

Hear ye, Hear ye!  Citizens of Antonia Bayle...  We're going to have to have a do over party

May 7th, 4pm PDT!!!

This time, we won't have it in Antonica... We'll find another zone that will perhaps support our numbers better

So sorry to those who came out and had things cut short, and to those who couldn't get in to have the party cut short.

However, thank ALL of you for such a huge turn out

Announced SMILEY

Old 05-05-2009, 09:30 PM   #103
Xdatinelia

Loremaster

Kiara wrote:

Perma do-over party delayed due to login server issues.  This is being worked on as we speak, but it looks like we'll have to re-reschedule Perma.

So... My calendar says 5:30pm PDT on Tuesday May, 5th.

If it turns out that we need to reschedule Nagafen as well (if the login servers aren't up by 5pm PDT today) we'll have you guys on wednesday May 6th, at 4:30pm PDT.

Nagafen gtg in about 20 minutes!

Perma is here where are you? =)

Xdatinelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:06 PM   #104
Kiara

Community Relations

Xdatinelia wrote:

Kiara wrote:

Perma do-over party delayed due to login server issues.  This is being worked on as we speak, but it looks like we'll have to re-reschedule Perma.

So... My calendar says 5:30pm PDT on Tuesday May, 5th.

If it turns out that we need to reschedule Nagafen as well (if the login servers aren't up by 5pm PDT today) we'll have you guys on wednesday May 6th, at 4:30pm PDT.

Nagafen gtg in about 20 minutes!

Perma is here where are you? =)

On my way now...  So sorry.  I hadn't written it down!!!

Old 05-06-2009, 02:20 PM   #105
daceb

Loremaster

was the party supposed to be rearanged for splitpaw as well or have i miss read this post somewhere and this does refer to splitpaw and i missed all the fun?

daceb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #106
Enna

Loremaster

Thank you Kiara and Amnerys, for returning and providing us with something fun and unusual to do. SMILEY

Hope you two enjoyed the party at least as much as we did!

Old 05-07-2009, 11:08 PM   #107
PsiaMeese

Loremaster

Thanks for the Redo on Antonia Bayle. It was lots of fun. And I wanted say, what a joy it was to die with everyone tonight in Butcherblock. Who knew that being a Lemming was so much fun? 

PsiaMeese is offline   Reply With Quote