EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > Account Related Support
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-02-2008, 11:53 PM   #1
Strums

Loremaster

I am a returning player to EQ2, and just re activated my sub last night.   While I was activating my account, I selected the shadow odyssey bundle and continued to check out.  My total for the one month sub and the shadow odyssey was around $54

I logged into my account via the EQ2 launcher, and a very long patch began to run.  It took almost 4 hours for my game to patch. 

I have not been home from work to check yet, but im just wondering if the patcher automaticly updated my account and downloaded the shadow odyssey?  I did not get an option or key code after completing my purchase, but I do still have the comfirmation email that shows I bought it.

Is there a place I am to download the shadow odyssey, or was I suppose to get a cd key or something?  Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Old 12-03-2008, 05:03 PM   #2
TSR-DanielH

Customer Service

Strums wrote:

I have not been home from work to check yet, but im just wondering if the patcher automaticly updated my account and downloaded the shadow odyssey?  I did not get an option or key code after completing my purchase, but I do still have the comfirmation email that shows I bought it.

That is correct.  Buying the expansion through the station store will automatically add the feature to your account.  The launchpad will then download any updates you need when you log in.

Technical Support Representative

Sony Online Entertainment
TSR-DanielH is offline   Reply With Quote