EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Mystic
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-19-2007, 04:12 AM   #1
SonnyA

Loremaster

I was wondering how ministration would affect healing spells compared to the added healing effects from symmetry and +healing effects.

So I replaced my +40 to healing effects adornment on my necklace with a +10 ministration/ordination adornment.

Unfortunately there's no direct visible benefit of higher ministration. I guess that the only effect is that it's more difficult to interrupt ministration and ordination spells (vs the disruption skill of opponent).

I can add that +40 to healing effects affects the heal spells like this

Ethereal Aegis +32

Umbral Lithargy +16

Rejuvenating Rite +27

Learned Healing +40

Torpor +6 on heal, +28 on ward

Oberon Barrier +16

SonnyA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 01:13 PM   #2
ShadowyStingray

Loremaster

You should have seen a slight decrease in power cost for your heals by adding the +ministration item.  A +10 ministration item is not going to drop your power cost much though, maybe 10-15 power depending on the heal (if even that).  The +ordination would be less visible since that would just affect how your debuffs land on an opponent - I don't think the spell details are adjusted (the resistability factor) by changes in ordination, so it would probably be hard to gauge it's effectiveness other than testing against mobs. I have personally gone for +healing adornments in whatever slots they work on (glove/neck/weapon), along with items with +healing since they all stack and can add up nicely.
ShadowyStingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:16 AM   #3
Munter78

Loremaster

I added +20 minstration and noted on my target ward, large heal, and heal/ward over time......

that there was roughly 1.04% decrease in power consumption on all those spells.

Now, for +healing.... That also contributes to procs (such as godking) and your group mit buff/ward

So with that in mind..........+healing FTW

Munter78 is offline   Reply With Quote