EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
Dexella

Community Relations

It’s time to celebrate Oktoberfest in Norrath! The Community Team will be opening up the Community Lounge on Friday, October 5, for all citizens of Norrath to join in the festivities!

You can fish for wishes in the upstairs pool, purchase festive food and drink, or start a pillow fight. Free steins of Coldain Special Ale fill the tables, and a festival merchant wanders about peddling caps and cloaks for the celebration!

Portals to the lounge will be placed near the carpet at the docks in the Sinking Sands. The portals will be placed between 11:30 am – 1:30 pm PDT* and will remain open for 12 hours. Watch for a broadcast on your server** letting you know the portal is open!

Bring old friends and meet some new ones, or just stop by for the festive party favors. Make sure you make yourself at home for a bit - you never know who you might see hanging around the lounge!

*Convert to Local Time

**Oktoberfest Celebration Portals will be placed on the following servers: Antonia Bayle, Butcherblock, Crushbone, Everfrost, Freeport, Guk, Nagafen, Oasis, Permafrost, Splitpaw, Storms, Unrest, Valor

Community Relations Manager
Dexella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #2
Dexella

Community Relations

Hi everyone!

Sorry to place and portal and run, as it were...I had a lot of servers to hit.

I can now officially say that the portals have all been placed and the lounge is open and ready for you! And yes, the merchant is there with the feather caps 

Also, keep an eye out for Guides, GMs, Devs, and Community Team. I've invited everyone, so we may pop in on your server at some point throughout the afternoon.

Happy Oktoberfest!!!

~Dexella

Old 10-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #3
Ahma

Assoc. Producer

It was great getting a chance to hang out in the lounge and meet some of you today!  Happy Oktoberfest!

p.s. I think we set a record for "number of books thrown."

Abby "Ahma" Watt

Associate Producer

EverQuest II
Ahma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:32 PM   #4
Windstalker

Senior Staff

Sure was fun!

I got hit with books, pillows, and cake...! Yay!

Producer

EverQuest II
Windstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:54 PM   #5
Dexella

Community Relations

It was a lot of fun! Thanks to those who came by and said hi to me while I was visiting! 

~Dexella

Old 10-06-2012, 01:31 AM   #6
Araxes

Loremaster

I stopped in with my alt Skweekur on AB and threw books and pillows at Ahma and Terrogaunt (and perhaps Windstalker?)

I particularly enjoyed throwing the books ... SMILEY although the pillows have that fun triple-hit effect ... hehe

~ Ara