EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Services > EQ2Players.com Website Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-01-2012, 07:59 PM   #31
Qanyena

Loremaster

Most the time my other account just returns that page. For a few days it was actually working. One account actually just pops right up. I won't be using SoEs site I'll actually use the other character site since at least it seems to work without issue. SoE its clear you busted the site and can't even give us ideas yet it just went beta not long ago?

Qanyena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:25 AM   #32
Finora

Tester

Bugs that are new to me since the last time I used the site:

1) Most of the 'sort' buttons on all the pages have the broken X and no actual button with a label now.

2) Clicking on the "achievements" button takes you to http://www.beetny.com/eq2aa/ which is an AA calculator.

3) Sometimes it does not pull up the character you actually clicked on. For example right now I'm trying to access my level 90 warlock I was just on maybe 15-20 minutes ago and it keeps pulling up either my illusionist or my assassin instead.

Further observations:

Things still seem to be loading pretty slowly (at least the first couple of times you access an area of the site after each log in).

Switching between characters loads slow always and if you have many alts & are switching between them for whatever reason, the site will sometimes just stick while loading.

The character listing method is pretty unfriendly to people with more than a handful of alts. There is no apparent rhyme or reason for the order they are listed in. The order sometimes changes for no apparent reason while you are on the site. The list shows whichever character happens to be at the top of it no matter which character you have actually selected from the list, which while it has no effect on the function of the site is visually unpleasant & could be confusing for some.

Finora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:25 AM   #33
monkeygroin666

Loremaster

My main character does not show up on the page, instead my alt is the main one showed and I dont see how I can change it, is there something I can do to change what toon shows up first on page or am I stuck with the alt

monkeygroin666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:11 AM   #34
CoLD MeTaL

Loremaster

Virrago wrote:

Hello everyone,

We would like everyone to post any issues you find in this thread. This will make it easier for our team to keep track and collect them.

Thanks!

Site doesn't function at all in IE9.

Alternately I get

"OH NO AN ERROR"

OR

Script errors at the top that go away before I can 'copy' them and only a link menu down the side of the page that doesn't function.

Some of it works in IE8, but is gosh awful slow compared to another site accessing same data thatdoes work on IE9 and IE8

CoLD MeTaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:12 PM   #35
feldon30

Fansite Staff

I just checked out EQ2Players and I can no longer view my main character Feldon, only alts.

feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote