EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Services > EQ2Players.com Website Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-21-2011, 10:29 AM   #1
Mavolcano

Lord

We have a good myriad of races... from Erudites to Barbarians, from High Elves to Dark Elves, from Frogloks to Iksar, from Ogres to Gnomes, etc.

But we DO NOT have a forum to discuss them or they're gameplay! A board for each race, a board discussing game play, quests, and other things unique or pertaining to the different races, and maybe even a board for suggestions on improving players experience and immersion with each race and there lore/gameplay/roleplay/etc.

Feel free to share your 10 copper anyone!!!

A Gnomish Troubadour and a Dwarf Templar walk into a restaurant owned by a Human Provisioner. The Gnome walks up to the counter and says, I would like a happy meal please! The Dwarf then asks; what the Brell is a happy meal. The Human replies it's our restaurant's special! Welcome to Regen Ronnies, may I take your orders?
Mavolcano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
Zhadowsee
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Keepers of Darklight

Loremaster

No need for them.  Race questions can be posted in either the Roleplay forums or the History/Lore forums.

Zhadowsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:56 PM   #3
Illmarr

Loremaster

I love the idea, but sadly it seems to me that there just aren't many people playing a week before 2012 that care about things like the nuances of the various races to make it worth Sony's time and bandwidth. A couple of years ago we had a forum dedicated to each server, and they closed those down due to lack of interest

Illmarr is offline   Reply With Quote