EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Mystic
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-04-2010, 03:50 PM   #91
Shredderr

Loremaster

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

idc who u r tbh. i didn't even mean u specifically. in general, i think mystics still have a lot of value. If u r talking a dps group then ok sure, inquisitor is a great idea. But for a tank group ur going to need some wards. Defiler is going to be the best bet for middle-ish guilds but mystic would be way better if u want to maximize dps in those groups too. Outside of MT group IDK why u would run a defiler, but mystic in OT group seems pretty awesome to me except that some guilds r easily running 5 healers, so again, inq. prolly the better choice. But, is inq so much better that guilds should have inq.s on app at all times? use shamans until u can find inq replacements? seems drastic. What it really boils down to is, are you getting sat cuz of inquisitors? If you are, that sucks, and I'm not saying I can't see hte possibility, but idt this is a problem for most. It just seems like another QQ angle. "Inquisitors are clearly better, so why would any1 bring my class?"

arent u just proving his point that a mystic would be 2nd choice now for any group in the raid ?

Knowall 92 mystic Nagafen

Shredderr 92 wizard Nagafen

Shredderr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:06 PM   #92
Gahnand
Server: Unrest
Guild: Equilibrium

Loremaster

Shredderr wrote:

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

idc who u r tbh. i didn't even mean u specifically. in general, i think mystics still have a lot of value. If u r talking a dps group then ok sure, inquisitor is a great idea. But for a tank group ur going to need some wards. Defiler is going to be the best bet for middle-ish guilds but mystic would be way better if u want to maximize dps in those groups too. Outside of MT group IDK why u would run a defiler, but mystic in OT group seems pretty awesome to me except that some guilds r easily running 5 healers, so again, inq. prolly the better choice. But, is inq so much better that guilds should have inq.s on app at all times? use shamans until u can find inq replacements? seems drastic. What it really boils down to is, are you getting sat cuz of inquisitors? If you are, that sucks, and I'm not saying I can't see hte possibility, but idt this is a problem for most. It just seems like another QQ angle. "Inquisitors are clearly better, so why would any1 bring my class?"

arent u just proving his point that a mystic would be 2nd choice now for any group in the raid ?

My point is that you're not going to get sat if you don't suck. I'm really just trying to deflate this QQ session.