EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Items and Equipment
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2009, 03:14 PM   #1
Strums

Loremaster
Strums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 214
Default

Just wondering if anyone has info about what the 6 year vet reward will be.  I have searched all over, but have found nothing.

Thanks in advance!

__________________
Strums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:02 PM   #2
Eveningsong

Tester
Eveningsong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,844
Default

No, they haven't announced it yet, they usually wait until very close to releasing the rewards.  I'd suspect they may wait until either Frostfell or even the expansion release, considering the actual 6 year anniversary is quite some time away still.

Eveningsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:45 AM   #3
Hecula

Loremaster
Hecula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 422
Default

In the past, I belive they have always awarded the vet awards on or around the adjusted year mark (which, for the 6-year vet award is now about 13 days away).

Hecula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:35 AM   #4
Pervis

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,028
Default

Eveningsong wrote:

No, they haven't announced it yet, they usually wait until very close to releasing the rewards.  I'd suspect they may wait until either Frostfell or even the expansion release, considering the actual 6 year anniversary is quite some time away still.

The actual 6 year anniversary is over a year away still.

The 5 year annaversary is just over a week away, and with the added 360 days from teh first 4 expansions, the first lot of people will be hitting the 6 year mark in about two weeks.

Pervis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #5
Marillion

Loremaster
Marillion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 189
Default

Hmm, we're past the 5 year by a good margin. Any news on if we're getting anything at all?

My base account age is now 8 days past 5 years (3 days past 6 years with bonus time).

__________________
......, oh i'm just a regular dirge ..... nothing to see here.
Marillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 03:53 PM   #6
Rothgar

Developer
Rothgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,273
Default

Marillion wrote:

Hmm, we're past the 5 year by a good margin. Any news on if we're getting anything at all?

My base account age is now 8 days past 5 years (3 days past 6 years with bonus time).

The 6-year vet rewards will be released soon.  They are still in QA so it depends on if any issues are found.  One of them required a pretty significant code change to support this feature but I think you guys will really like it.

Rothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 03:54 PM   #7
Quicksilver74

Loremaster
Quicksilver74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,640
Default

Need Spoilers on vet reward!   ZOMG!  

Quicksilver74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 04:19 PM   #8
buffquinn

Loremaster
buffquinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 65
Default

It's not like they've had an entire year to figure out the rewards and Q&A them.  Oh wait...

buffquinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 04:22 PM   #9
Rothgar

Developer
Rothgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,273
Default

buffquinn wrote:

It's not like they've had an entire year to figure out the rewards and Q&A them.  Oh wait...

By that logic, we have 10 years to figure out what the 16-year vet rewards are going to be.

I'll be sure to have the team start working on them right away, expansion might be late though.  SMILEY

Rothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 04:27 PM   #10
Josgar

Loremaster
Josgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,606
Default

Rothgar wrote:

buffquinn wrote:

It's not like they've had an entire year to figure out the rewards and Q&A them.  Oh wait...

By that logic, we have 10 years to figure out what the 16-year vet rewards are going to be.

I'll be sure to have the team start working on them right away, expansion might be late though. 

I know! I know!

You finally created a Sedia gestatoria for my followers to carry me on!

Josgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #11
Kiara

Community Relations
Kiara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,359
Default

There's an active thread on this very subject about 4 threads down.

Please discuss there SMILEY  Thank you!

6 yr Veteran Rewards?

Kiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12 AM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.