EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Traveler's Tales
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-13-2007, 01:52 PM   #1
Strums

Loremaster

The night is dark, and the guards are a stirFreeport is in arms, and wizardry is in the air

Who is this man, this Lucan De'LereWhy do some worship him, while others have fear

But what do I know, im only a BardJust a humble court jester, with a little sitar

Now the city is chanting, and ready for warLucan leading them, as he has done times before

While Qeynos sleeps, Freeport marches nearTheir swords at the ready, and no hints of fear

Who will be the victor, only time can tellBut I hope Antonia is ready, for tonight will be hell...

Old 09-14-2007, 01:18 AM   #2
geldonyetich

Loremaster

Heh, nice little poem.I have to mispronounce Stir, Air, Bard and Sitar for all the rhymes to work, but I still like it.
geldonyetich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 01:43 PM   #3
niko_teen

Loremaster

a nice poem but dang it my house is in Qeynos becaus i think that living in an arcon is silly.

As SOE and I disagree on creative rights my series can be found at: theshattering.com
niko_teen is offline   Reply With Quote