EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Mystic
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-09-2006, 08:36 PM   #1
PopJen

Loremaster

I have a level 22 Mystic.  I've only recently realized that Mystics can have a spirit pet.  How/where/when do I get this?  I searched in my Knowledge window, but it's not there.  Did I miss the boat :smileysurprised:Thanks!PopJen
PopJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:43 PM   #2
Eepop

Loremaster

1) You must own the Kingdom of Sky expansion. 2) You must be level 20. 3) You must do something to get any amount of achievement expirience (killing a named mob, discovering a new area, looting certain items) 4) Press L to open up your achievement window. 5) You should have 1 point if you did step 3. 6) Place the point in Spirit Companion. 7) Press K to open your knowledge book. SMILEY Click on the "abilities" tab of the Knowledge book. 9) Go through the pages until you find "Summon Spirit Companion" 10) Click "Summon Spirit Companion" Viola! You have a pet! And before you ask, no he can NOT tank for you.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:43 PM   #3
Caetrel

Loremaster

It's your first AA (and several AAlines to build on).
Guk
Caetrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:00 PM   #4
PopJen

Loremaster

Cool!! Thanks! Now it makes sense :smileyhappy:
PopJen is offline   Reply With Quote