EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Mystic
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-01-2006, 09:21 PM   #31
Baccalarium

Loremaster

Some of the tanks I deal with more regularly,  I've actually seen wait for the aura of warding to drop before they do a proximity pull.    But yes a proximity pull (or wanderer add)  with aura of warding still up has led to resummoning my pet from the spirit realm  many times.  Other times I just delay casting bolster till aura drops. (That d*** mystic sleeping on the job again....)

Baccalarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 06:24 PM   #32
Banditman

Loremaster

Yep, I'm totally with you on the whole group issue.  It can be tough to convince the tank to just wait 10 seconds between pulls.  Simply not casting Aura of Warding when in a group is probably a good call.Yep, I use ACT, it parses Wards properly which is a big plus in my book.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:35 PM   #33
Nightfire

Loremaster

Awsome thank you Thatdumbguy and Banditman for that. :smileyhappy:
Old 07-04-2006, 02:02 PM   #34
ecoskii

Loremaster

With deep regret last night i fiinally respeced to STR: 4 4 4 6 8, and INT: 4 4 7 8 - I loved my doggie bites soloing but as MT heal it was impossible to see a better spec.  I may do 3-4 direct heals in an entire raid so the increase heal on the WIS line is no great loss either - i leave those to my druid friends.

I know the MT grp can get ~8k in any resist but this will allow them to get it more easily on 2 at the same time and with fewer compromises on other stats (FT, AGI etc)
ecoskii is offline   Reply With Quote