EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-25-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
austinhs2002

Lorekeeper

So now we like have a totally cool housing rating system, but how are all the Pretty PvPers going to rate eachothers Pretty Houses cross factions? Then I got to thinking, and I came up with like the totally bestest plan. . . 

We could have a place called the Pretty PvP Only Parties, where every Hour and 10 minutes between each WF Hour and 10 Minutes, we have the option to port to the Pretty PvP Only Party Zone. But this kind of PvP will not be your ordinary PvP. No... Instead, we will have people cast a momentary ability that will last until the Party is over to display their house via port! All houses during this hour and 10 minutes and until the party expires will have the option to port back to the Pretty PvP Only party, but only for PvP Servers.

We will have the most rigorous of PvP times, doing recon work on eachother's houses... stealing ideas at the last moment, improving upon them, and reorganizing when. . . like, OMG, she totally stole that idea for me but I don't want to be known as the chick that did what she did.

What do you think?

austinhs2002 is offline   Reply With Quote