EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-14-2011, 02:34 AM   #1
dellaripa

Loremaster

Acknowledge your existence please.  Your paying player base and long term customers deserve some feedback, whether it's a reply/solution to the numerous threads or a simple "Yes we're actually listening". 

We're too far into this flawed pvp revamp to be met with weeks of complete silence.

Step up.

dellaripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 03:04 AM   #2
Talathion
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Cladire Mortii

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Acknowledge your existence please.  Your paying player base and long term customers deserve some feedback, whether it's a reply/solution to the numerous threads or a simple "Yes we're actually listening". 

We're too far into this flawed pvp revamp to be met with weeks of complete silence.

Step up.

PVP Dev is working on PVE stuff right now.

Talathion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:34 PM   #3
Ilovecows
Server: Nagafen
Guild: The Catalyst

Loremaster

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Step up.

True.  if you go to the in testing feedback you will see our pvp dev actively partaking in several threads about lore.

I AM ILOVECOWS! REMEMBER THAT BECAUSE I LOVE COWS. YOU SHOULD LOVE THEM TOO. COWS ARE AMAZING AND I DON'T SEE HOW ANYONE COULD POSSIBLY SAY THAT THEY AREN'T AMAZING. JUST LOOK AT THEIR NATURAL BEAUTY AND GRACE. THE AMAZINGNESS OF THESE ANIMALS ASTOUNDS ME EVERY TIME THAT I SEE THEM. DON'T HATE ON ME FOR THIS, BUT IF YOU DO NOT LOVE COWS, YOU ARE NOT A REAL PERSON.
Ilovecows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:39 PM   #4
Sprin
Server: Nagafen
Guild: L U S H

General

Olihin wrote:

Greetings,

ect.....etc.... etc...

....since I will be forwarding the information to our new lead

Thank you very much!

Olihin

Sprin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:20 AM   #5
Elomort

Loremaster

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Step up.

And here I was thinking they got sent to the SC item mill.

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
Elomort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
dellaripa

Loremaster

When was the last time a Dev even posted in regards to pvp?  I can't find one in the past couple weeks. 

I'm beginning to think that we're on our own now.  Love it or leave it I guess.

dellaripa is offline   Reply With Quote