EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #1
Twinbladed
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Illuminati

Loremaster

I keep almost going linkdead, and it's not only pvp, it's in pve to, as soon as I engage a target everything stop moving on my screen, my ping shoots up between 1200-3000 then it comes back 4 or 5 seconds later. Anyone else having this issue or have a fix for it? I did a bandwidth test during a time it was doing it and I was still getting 20mbps download and 16 upload. Plus everything else seems to work just find on the internet all the time, I even tried to freeze it watching multiple hd video's at one time still didn't do it. So it leaves me wondering if it's the game. Pve I don't really mind as much as pvp. It's getting rather annoying though.

Twinbladed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
Owwiee

Loremaster

Ya was happening to me last night.  Started in the WF's then while I was just standing around in the guildhall.  Haven been on yet today to see if its still happening.

Old 08-11-2011, 05:53 PM   #3
Greggthegrmreapr

Loremaster

Since I got home from Afghanistan and can play again, mine is usually under 200.  Of course after being there, anything under 2000 is good!

Greggthegrmreapr is offline   Reply With Quote