EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-15-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
Balrok

Loremaster

Can you enable PvP on Test.  I want to test a number of things out, specifically the new AA that will start working in PvP again.  Also I have different versions of Exur with different setups I want to test.  BGs don't pop and I can't fight anyone.

Can you also explain to me why it isn't always enabled?  PvE is the same whether it's on or off.  The only thing I can think of is PvE peps logging in once a year for 5 mins and find they can't group with people on other factions.  Other then that... same game.  Figure out a way to allow cross faction grouping and you can keep PvP enabled 100% of the time.

What you currently have is a very, very small window when you enable PvP to let us help you test things.  Outside of that.. we can't really help you test. 

Thanks

Olihin

Balrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:53 AM   #2
Sasquatch

Lord

[email protected] wrote:

Can you enable PvP on Test.  I want to test a number of things out, specifically the new AA that will start working in PvP again.  Also I have different versions of Exur with different setups I want to test.  BGs don't pop and I can't fight anyone.

Can you also explain to me why it isn't always enabled?  PvE is the same whether it's on or off.  The only thing I can think of is PvE peps logging in once a year for 5 mins and find they can't group with people on other factions.  Other then that... same game.  Figure out a way to allow cross faction grouping and you can keep PvP enabled 100% of the time.

What you currently have is a very, very small window when you enable PvP to let us help you test things.  Outside of that.. we can't really help you test. 

Thanks

Couldnt of said this better myself or agree more.

Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:55 AM   #3
Twinbladed
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Illuminati

Loremaster

Yea its kind of hard to test the "NEW IDEA'S" when I see someone from the opposite alignment an they are pve tagged......

Twinbladed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:22 AM   #4
Balrok

Loremaster

please?

Olihin

Old 08-18-2011, 03:19 PM   #5
Olihin

Developer

Greetings,

We are lowering the queue requirements for the Battleground zones on TEST and TEST-COPY

This will allow you to test many of the changes on those servers.  The new queue min is set to 2 players.

We will not be turning on the PvP flag on the whole server at this time. 

Thank you!

Olihin

Olihin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:10 PM   #6
Balrok

Loremaster

Olihin wrote:

The new queue min is set to 2 players.

Olihin

Thanks!

Olihin

Old 08-18-2011, 08:53 PM   #7
Sprin
Guild: L U S H

General

I havn't been following BG updates as I dont do them, but were they ever fixed? i seem to recall PVE MA worked in there along with who knows what other PVE rules that were borked and working in BG's instead of the PVP version...

Sprin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:52 PM   #8
karnath

Loremaster

o.O  did i see a red name respond ?    what about all the problems that started after the last GU, that we havent heard any responses on, including the game breaking BG bugs . ????

karnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:59 PM   #9
Kimber
Guild: Rapture

Loremaster

So uhh looks like we will not get to test the next GU for PvP unless we goto BG's.  Not that I see test copy up either so we can see how the gear we have on our main PvP toons has changed.

Guild Sickpuppies
Kimber is offline   Reply With Quote