EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-17-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
Ryft

Loremaster

Hello all o/

i just got back into everquest 2 this last week or so and im wondering what the heck the ppl at SOE were thinking. A little backstory should help understand my thinking. For 1 i like pvp games, pvp pvp pvp i dont care much for the whole am i the good guys? am i the bad guys? etc etc etc. Anyways my chars have always been exiles for this reason, more pvp, more targets etc. so why did they decide to make it so when i get a kill now that it doesnt count in my /pvp, i dont get a chest when i kill someone, and if im good enough to kill someone who is 8 levels higher then me, why does it not count??? anyone else wonder why the heck they did this? such garbage, why would they take away a playstyle that so many enjoyed?? HEY SOE what are you doing??? do you even know???

/end rant

anyone else think this is garbage?

Ryft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:15 PM   #2
Greggthegrmreapr

Loremaster

Because whiners whine.

Greggthegrmreapr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:27 AM   #3
Fanatical
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Replaced

Loremaster

I did a petition on this, and actualy got a response saying that my feedback was being forwarded to the dev team. IDK if this will make a differance or not, but I urge anyone who cares about the best way to pvp on this game to petition it as well.

Fanatical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:21 AM   #4
Crismorn

Loremaster

At least give them kill count.

Cant gain, lose or take fame as an exile they should still get something for killing people

Crismorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:56 AM   #5
Azekah1

Loremaster

play well enough and people will know you by name. that's the best kind of recognition.

Azekah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:22 PM   #6
Sprin
Server: Nagafen
Guild: L U S H

General

I don't understand, all you "ex-exile" players that claimed to do it for the "hard core" aspect of it and the "true PVP" aspect of it.... aren't exiles anymore... Gee, i guess it was just a bunch of hot air you were blowing back then... it was all about ez mode gear, and now that factions are where that is at, that is where you guys are at... odd isnt it?

Sprin is offline   Reply With Quote