EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-21-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
karnath

Loremaster

im posting in pvp forums because i play on a pvp server. there seem to be lots of problems with pvp and BG that dont seem to be getting fixed.

a dramatization :

one day i was working on my roof and fell off, and broke my arm. I went to the EQ2 hospital and they put me in a bed. The doctor walks in and i tell him that i fell off my roof and broke my arm and it really hurts. He says HMMM, and leaves the room. A nurse comes in and gives me a pedicure and polished my toe nails, then leaves . Later the doctor comes back in, I tell him my arm is still broken and is starting to hurt more. He says HMMM, and leaves the room. 2 repain men come in and work on my bed then adjust it up a little. The doctor walks back in to the room smiling an looks at me, I tell him my arm is still broken and now really hurts, when are you gonna fix my arm. He looks at me and says HHMMM, and walks out. a week later my arm is still broken, really really hurts and is swolen up and turning purple. I see the doctors and nurses moving about excitedly, and finally the doctor comes in and says we have very good news. We are now offering 4 different color hospital gowns and they only cost a few dollars extra!! I look at the doctor and ask how is this gonna fix my arm? He leaves the room . Later he comes back in and says we have more good news, in 3 months we are having a BIG FIX and it will fix everything.. 3 months later im dead and the BIG FIX comes in , but wouldnt u know it there still no fix for my broken arm and now theres a problem with broken legs!!!

sound about right ?

karnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
Lempo

Loremaster

karnath wrote:

im posting in pvp forums because i play on a pvp server. there seem to be lots of problems with pvp and BG that dont seem to be getting fixed.

a dramatization :

one day i was working on my roof and fell off, and broke my arm. I went to the EQ2 hospital and they put me in a bed. The doctor walks in and i tell him that i fell off my roof and broke my arm and it really hurts. He says HMMM, and leaves the room. A nurse comes in and gives me a pedicure and polished my toe nails, then leaves . Later the doctor comes back in, I tell him my arm is still broken and is starting to hurt more. He says HMMM, and leaves the room. 2 repain men come in and work on my bed then adjust it up a little. The doctor walks back in to the room smiling an looks at me, I tell him my arm is still broken and now really hurts, when are you gonna fix my arm. He looks at me and says HHMMM, and walks out. a week later my arm is still broken, really really hurts and is swolen up and turning purple. I see the doctors and nurses moving about excitedly, and finally the doctor comes in and says we have very good news. We are now offering 4 different color hospital gowns and they only cost a few dollars extra!! I look at the doctor and ask how is this gonna fix my arm? He leaves the room . Later he comes back in and says we have more good news, in 3 months we are having a BIG FIX and it will fix everything.. 3 months later im dead and the BIG FIX comes in , but wouldnt u know it there still no fix for my broken arm and now theres a problem with broken legs!!!

sound about right ?

I don't understand how that if you are dead your legs being broken after the fact is even an issue, and I don't think the arm would be a problem at that point either.

Somewhere in Norrath a guild is about to dissolve.
Lempo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:25 PM   #3
Oobo
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Extinction Agenda

Loremaster

Lempo go find clue, his point is sooooooo valid, thats what SOE does now, we tell them OVER and OVER and OVER [Removed for Content] is broken and they just keep tweaking other crap that DOESNT NEED TWEAKING. They keep throwing NON related fixes at us and ignoring BIG issues that need attention FAST...

Oobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:53 PM   #4
Ilovecows
Server: Nagafen
Guild: The Catalyst

Loremaster

haha sounds about right.  You just made my day.

I AM ILOVECOWS! REMEMBER THAT BECAUSE I LOVE COWS. YOU SHOULD LOVE THEM TOO. COWS ARE AMAZING AND I DON'T SEE HOW ANYONE COULD POSSIBLY SAY THAT THEY AREN'T AMAZING. JUST LOOK AT THEIR NATURAL BEAUTY AND GRACE. THE AMAZINGNESS OF THESE ANIMALS ASTOUNDS ME EVERY TIME THAT I SEE THEM. DON'T HATE ON ME FOR THIS, BUT IF YOU DO NOT LOVE COWS, YOU ARE NOT A REAL PERSON.
Ilovecows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
asaron

Loremaster

You should of read that at fanfaire  maybe they would of got the clue

Old 07-26-2011, 12:49 PM   #6
Khiah
Server: Vox
Guild: Unleashed

Loremaster

This has to be best thread Ive read .. honestly made my day still lol. Sad to say I too was in your position, instead Ive been reincarnated on pve and now just deal with some sprains here and there that the good ole painkillers Im given make me numb to. My old me's still sit ignored on pvp hoping one day a Dr will fix me.

Old 08-17-2011, 05:06 PM   #7
karnath

Loremaster

sure are a lot of new marketplace items ....   to bad im not buying em for toons on a dying game ...

karnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:18 PM   #8
Greggthegrmreapr

Loremaster

I tried going back to PvE, but I couldn't stop hitting Q and E while scanning for PvP targets...  it's second nature...

Greggthegrmreapr is offline   Reply With Quote