EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-14-2011, 03:40 AM   #1
Ilovecows
Server: Nagafen
Guild: The Catalyst

Loremaster

I couldn't really find a better spot so i guess i'll just put this here.  Why is it that we on Nagafen are not allowed to send cross server tells or join other channels that people on (i think) all other servers have access to?  it doesn't make much sense to me.  Do you guys think that the players of Nagafen would be a bad influence for the pve players?  lol.

I AM ILOVECOWS! REMEMBER THAT BECAUSE I LOVE COWS. YOU SHOULD LOVE THEM TOO. COWS ARE AMAZING AND I DON'T SEE HOW ANYONE COULD POSSIBLY SAY THAT THEY AREN'T AMAZING. JUST LOOK AT THEIR NATURAL BEAUTY AND GRACE. THE AMAZINGNESS OF THESE ANIMALS ASTOUNDS ME EVERY TIME THAT I SEE THEM. DON'T HATE ON ME FOR THIS, BUT IF YOU DO NOT LOVE COWS, YOU ARE NOT A REAL PERSON.
Ilovecows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 03:56 AM   #2
wullailhuit

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

I couldn't really find a better spot so i guess i'll just put this here.  Why is it that we on Nagafen are not allowed to send cross server tells or join other channels that people on (i think) all other servers have access to?  it doesn't make much sense to me.  Do you guys think that the players of Nagafen would be a bad influence for the pve players?  lol.

My guess is it's to stop people from the differing factions bypassing the filter that stops them communicating ?, just a guess.

Old 08-14-2011, 04:39 AM   #3
Mikai
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Lost Faith

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

My guess is it's to stop people from the differing factions bypassing the filter that stops them communicating ?, just a guess.

Yeah, but that's a moot point now since now players can talk to each other cross-faction.  But, despite that, this change was never made.  I'd like to see it fixed.

Kaidia
Mikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #4
Silverzx

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Yeah, but that's a moot point now since now players can talk to each other cross-faction.  But, despite that, this change was never made.  I'd like to see it fixed.

it doesn't need fixed since its not broken.  there are alot of pvp issues that do require fixing though

Silverzx is offline   Reply With Quote