EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > In Testing Feedback
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #121
Talathion
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Cladire Mortii

Loremaster

Xaxtionlorex wrote:

Did you know that hasn't worked in, for ever.

Thats how it used to work it was funny.

Talathion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #122
Rageincarnate
Server: Unrest
Guild: Vindication

Loremaster

Kenazeer wrote:

Well, let's see. I click on Rageincarnate's sig and his Monk has 9644 mitigation and 21265 avoidance.

I click on Faildozer's sig and his guardian has 9238 mitigation and 8293 avoidance.

And it aint like Broseph is in Velious quested gear and Typos is in raid gear.

So Fel, I know there may be explanations, but you want to take a shot since you are such the authority on all things that are true and all things that are lies?

P.S. Getting pretty tired of you calling people liars over and over and over.

You guys really have no idea how much mit a properly set up group can buff do you.  I'm not ripping on the quoted post.

Figure it out.. we did. and we will have no problems.

Not in this example.. in this example i think i just camped out while grouped with my box inquis.

But comparing a mt buffed monk to an sk in the mage group .. geez yes.. the mit numbers will look different. /boggle

IF your going to make comparisons.. please list group and what buffs running +mit.

There is some serious skewing going on.

Yes.. offtanks that get no buffs i feel for.

Rageincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:30 AM   #123
Hammieee
Server: Everfrost

Loremaster

The change was entirely just reetarded in every way shape and form, with sony removing my strikethrough immunity any chance of me main tanking as a bruiser is now gone. My guild has completely set me up to run recklessness 80% of the time and just let the two crusaders pick up adds and have me go into the scout group as a dps class and give combat mastery. Its ridiculous how sony has forced us to pick up a guardian to main tank as now they will be the only suitable class. Sure i will have stoneskins but dagarn hm's auto hit me for 280k with a 200k average 6/660 hits. His hit rate on me was entirely low however i need it compared to our guardian who had a 43% hit rate on and the highest hit being 170k.

Hammieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:22 AM   #124
Davngr1

Loremaster

turn the tenacity AA to a passive hate generating ability of some type.   something like:

when an attacker swings a weapon against the brawler there's a 50% chance to cast "anger" on attacker increases thread by 300 or something.

the class needs something like this and since this AA is now pretty bad why not replace it with something that is at least somewhat useful?

Old 07-24-2012, 12:29 PM   #125
Tigerr

Lord

You want to change the one long lasting ( not anymore) deathsave to a threat proc?...Threat proc is useless in raids, specially if its based on taking damage considering if something is hitting me, I already have aggro. I'd take a 20 second death prevent over threat any day...
Tigerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:27 PM   #126
The_Cheeseman

Loremaster

Davngr1 wrote:

turn the tenacity AA to a passive hate generating ability of some type.   something like:

when an attacker swings a weapon against the brawler there's a 50% chance to cast "anger" on attacker increases thread by 300 or something.

the class needs something like this and since this AA is now pretty bad why not replace it with something that is at least somewhat useful?

I've /feedbacked the concept of an aggro proc that triggers off a successful avoidance check in every beta since TSO. They don't seem to like the idea.

Old 07-24-2012, 04:09 PM   #127
Davngr1

Loremaster

Tigerr wrote:

You want to change the one long lasting ( not anymore) deathsave to a threat proc?...Threat proc is useless in raids, specially if its based on taking damage considering if something is hitting me, I already have aggro. I'd take a 20 second death prevent over threat any day...

L2Read.

the proc would trigger on a "swing" miss or hit and i'm talking about changing the AA that modifies the ability NOT the actual ability.

adding another death save and 20 secs is meh in raid and almost useless to every other facet of gameplay since once the death trigger procs it takes more than 20 seconds to die again.