EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Altar of Malice Beta > Zone and Quest Discussion (AoM Beta)
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-18-2014, 05:55 PM   #1
Eshaac

Eshaac is stuck in this zone.. Client keeps crashing everytime I try to log in with Eshaac... I can log all my other toons in, just not him. I've tried everything I know to do that I've learned over the years (since 1999) on fixing crashing toons and no go.. Can a GM move him ?

Thanks....
Eshaac
Eshaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:51 PM   #2
Bane

For Eshaac, has the character been logged into test already? Or is this a copy and you can't log him in? There are alot of zones that aren't accessible, and if your character is copied over from one, it is possible that you cannot log em in from there. Try moving em to live to FP or QH and then copy em over.
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 11:03 PM   #3
Eshaac

I've been playing Eshaac in beta already.. Went to Phantom Sea as part of quest that has sent me there... Once there I was searching for the npc to continue the quest.... client crashed me to desktop and I've not been able to get back in with Eshaac since... Can log my other toons in, just not Eshaac...

Eshaac
Old 10-19-2014, 12:10 PM   #4
Eshaac

Ok,, now I have 2 toons stuck in that zone... Eshaac and Heppy. Now I'm getting stuck at the "loading resources" screen.... before it was at the "adding character" screen...

Eshaac
Old 10-21-2014, 06:26 PM   #5
Eshaac

Yeah.. fix coming in, in about 1hr 30mins.. woot...

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2...-update-notes-tuesday-october-21-2014.552508/

Thanks
Eshaac
Old 10-28-2014, 04:37 AM   #6
Heccie Thump

I have been progressing steadily through the Sig quest and zoned from Tranquil Sea to Phantom Sea earlier tonight. As the world appeared everything looked dark to me and the client crashed. On restarting the client my character (Hekkie) appeared underwater and the client crashed again after about 2 seconds in world. I have been to work for a few hours and got back home to find the same thing still happening every time I try to get back into the beta with him.

Is there a known problem, or is it just me having problems? If it is me, any chance of a GM putting me somewhere safely in Tranquil Sea (or Freeport) and I will try to head to Phantom Sea again later?

Thanks
Heccie Thump is offline   Reply With Quote