EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2010, 01:30 PM   #31
TheGeneral

Loremaster
TheGeneral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: ATL
Posts: 544
Default

[email protected] wrote:

Im sorry i have to ask..[Removed for Content] is with you guys and these HOUSE item rewards? 90% of the time any rewards or Marketplace stuff u add has been HOUSE ITEMS even the [Removed for Content] 7year vet reward, 7 YEAR, was a house...NOT EVERYONE in this game wants house crap or decorates, hell not even 60% wants to do that...yet the majority of stuff u add is house related =(

i PRAY the Feb item isnt a house item...Add some cool weapons, gear, illusions...SOMETHING we can look at every day and NOT jsut once a month or two when we zone into a house for 5mins...and thats being generaous about the time alot of us spend in our house....IMO  if u were gonna reward your LOYAL customers who have spent 7years with u after all the crap u have put us through...7year Vet should have been a mansion liek it is with the ability for us to ADD a few amenities... atleast then it would have been useful for the masses...

Yes yes, give us appearance armor and weapons... the new ones you are going to use in velious so that when the expac comes out, everyone already has the new look and we have less new to look forward to... oh oh !!!! and everyone can all wear the armor and we can all look 100% identical!!  

__________________
TheGeneral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:37 PM   #32
Brook

Tester
Brook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,336
Default

TheGeneral wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Im sorry i have to ask..[Removed for Content] is with you guys and these HOUSE item rewards? 90% of the time any rewards or Marketplace stuff u add has been HOUSE ITEMS even the [Removed for Content] 7year vet reward, 7 YEAR, was a house...NOT EVERYONE in this game wants house crap or decorates, hell not even 60% wants to do that...yet the majority of stuff u add is house related =(

i PRAY the Feb item isnt a house item...Add some cool weapons, gear, illusions...SOMETHING we can look at every day and NOT jsut once a month or two when we zone into a house for 5mins...and thats being generaous about the time alot of us spend in our house....IMO  if u were gonna reward your LOYAL customers who have spent 7years with u after all the crap u have put us through...7year Vet should have been a mansion liek it is with the ability for us to ADD a few amenities... atleast then it would have been useful for the masses...

Yes yes, give us appearance armor and weapons... the new ones you are going to use in velious so that when the expac comes out, everyone already has the new look and we have less new to look forward to... oh oh !!!! and everyone can all wear the armor and we can all look 100% identical!!  

They are almost already there.

__________________
But seriously, you're the kind of guy that zones into gears without a healer and spends the whole match talking about the fact there isn't a healer instead of contributing. I hate you, and everyone like you that plays this game. Please spend less time whining and more time winning, it contributes to the general growth of the game and makes gameplay more enjoyable for all.

Brook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:49 PM   #33
DrkVsr

Loremaster
DrkVsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Land of the Short Brown Kiwi
Posts: 2,041
Default

Ah must not have an active account in good standing as the only picture of a reward on that page linked to in the first post of this thread is the wolf mount

Nope, ah'm just an idiot, needed to click on the 2nd linkie to see the rewards

Umm, ah didn't think Firiona was the Avatar of Growth, thought she was just a HiElf Paladin Princess

__________________
V`Wak N`Ron: Teir`Dassin of the 56th Order, Gods of Najena
Htaed Ybdehcuotnu: Gnecro of the 40th Order, Gods of Najena
Phoendi Phyres: Eru-Din of the 28th Order, Gods of Najena
Kilitty: Kemplar of the 30th Order, Gods of Najena
Zabisuto Zyhopic: Guktassin of 27th Order, Spirits of Glencoe on Butcherblock
Tralgarth: Trollsionist of the 28th Order, SoG on Butcherblock {2nd on Server}
Blacqphlag Killzphast: Arserker of the 20th Order, Spirits of Glencoe on Butcherblock
Hwalgren N`Gareen: Faeden of the 20th Order, Spirits of Glencoe on Butcherblock
Reynes: Wooden Mule of the 7th Order, Spirits of Glencoe on Butcherblock

You can kill me, but you will not stop me
Ah can be killed, but ah will not die!
DrkVsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:49 PM   #34
Kamimura

Loremaster
Kamimura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,964
Default

Love the painting. SMILEY Usually not a fan of the overly fancy frames, but this one is pretty neat.

Kamimura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:15 PM   #35
Pynne

Loremaster
Pynne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 44
Default

Nothing 

Did anyone get theirs?

Pynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:19 PM   #36
Korven

Loremaster
Korven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 41
Default

@DrkVsr

Firiona just took over the position in one of the latest lore quests.

__________________
Korven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:20 PM   #37
Seidhkona

Loremaster
Seidhkona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,115
Default

[email protected] wrote:

Amnerys wrote:

Hmm...should we place an order for a shirtless barbarian butler next time?

so long as she's wearing a kilt

QFE!~

__________________
Seidhkona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:22 PM   #38
Eveningsong

Tester
Eveningsong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,844
Default

DrkVsr wrote:

Ah must not have an active account in good standing as the only picture of a reward on that page linked to in the first post of this thread is the wolf mount

Nope, ah'm just an idiot, needed to click on the 2nd linkie to see the rewards

Umm, ah didn't think Firiona was the Avatar of Growth, thought she was just a HiElf Paladin Princess

She was revealed in the final quest from the druid ring rebuilding event.

Eveningsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:25 PM   #39
TheGeneral

Loremaster
TheGeneral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: ATL
Posts: 544
Default

Brook wrote:

TheGeneral wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Im sorry i have to ask..[Removed for Content] is with you guys and these HOUSE item rewards? 90% of the time any rewards or Marketplace stuff u add has been HOUSE ITEMS even the [Removed for Content] 7year vet reward, 7 YEAR, was a house...NOT EVERYONE in this game wants house crap or decorates, hell not even 60% wants to do that...yet the majority of stuff u add is house related =(

i PRAY the Feb item isnt a house item...Add some cool weapons, gear, illusions...SOMETHING we can look at every day and NOT jsut once a month or two when we zone into a house for 5mins...and thats being generaous about the time alot of us spend in our house....IMO  if u were gonna reward your LOYAL customers who have spent 7years with u after all the crap u have put us through...7year Vet should have been a mansion liek it is with the ability for us to ADD a few amenities... atleast then it would have been useful for the masses...

Yes yes, give us appearance armor and weapons... the new ones you are going to use in velious so that when the expac comes out, everyone already has the new look and we have less new to look forward to... oh oh !!!! and everyone can all wear the armor and we can all look 100% identical!!  

They are almost already there.

I just died a little inside.

__________________
TheGeneral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:52 PM   #40
DrkVsr

Loremaster
DrkVsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Land of the Short Brown Kiwi
Posts: 2,041
Default

Oh, so the Princess became the Avatard in EQ2? Didn't realize she was that old SMILEY

__________________
V`Wak N`Ron: Teir`Dassin of the 56th Order, Gods of Najena
Htaed Ybdehcuotnu: Gnecro of the 40th Order, Gods of Najena
Phoendi Phyres: Eru-Din of the 28th Order, Gods of Najena
Kilitty: Kemplar of the 30th Order, Gods of Najena
Zabisuto Zyhopic: Guktassin of 27th Order, Spirits of Glencoe on Butcherblock
Tralgarth: Trollsionist of the 28th Order, SoG on Butcherblock {2nd on Server}
Blacqphlag Killzphast: Arserker of the 20th Order, Spirits of Glencoe on Butcherblock
Hwalgren N`Gareen: Faeden of the 20th Order, Spirits of Glencoe on Butcherblock
Reynes: Wooden Mule of the 7th Order, Spirits of Glencoe on Butcherblock

You can kill me, but you will not stop me
Ah can be killed, but ah will not die!
DrkVsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:16 PM   #41
Cabral

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 58
Default

[email protected] wrote:

i PRAY the Feb item isnt a house item...Add some cool weapons, gear, illusions...SOMETHING we can look at every day and NOT jsut once a month or two when we zone into a house for 5mins...and thats being generaous about the time alot of us spend in our house....IMO  if u were gonna reward your LOYAL customers who have spent 7years with u after all the crap u have put us through...7year Vet should have been a mansion liek it is with the ability for us to ADD a few amenities... atleast then it would have been useful for the masses...

Well, considering you can convert a mount into a House item, I suppose the February rewards include a House item. By the way, did you notice that part about the butler being able to accompany you for 1 hour outside of your house? It will be interesting to see whether he provides a useful function or is just a fluff pet.

Cabral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #42
shadowscale

Forum Dragon
shadowscale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,535
Default

[email protected] DLere wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Amnerys wrote:

Hmm...should we place an order for a shirtless barbarian butler next time?

so long as she's wearing a kilt

QFE!~

we should be allowed to pick what race we want her to be, not just barbarian.

shadowscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #43
MadGiggler

Loremaster
MadGiggler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 42
Default

well, my account has been in good standings for over 6years.... there wasnt anything new to /claim  this morning... am i missing something?  

MadGiggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:51 PM   #44
Anastasie

Loremaster
Anastasie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 850
Default

That doesn't look like a Barbarian to me. He looks more like a frosty bald dwarf.  I would much prefer a hunky barbarian w/o a shirt SMILEY

Anastasie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:32 PM   #45
Valentina
Server: Butcherblock
Guild: House of Fallen Shadows
Rank: Empress

Loremaster
Valentina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 509
Default

MadGiggler wrote:

well, my account has been in good standings for over 6years.... there wasnt anything new to /claim  this morning... am i missing something?  

Yes.

Valentina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:42 PM   #46
Cigam
Server: Venekor
Guild: Eyes Of Darkness
Rank: Officer

Loremaster
Cigam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Virginia Beach VA
Posts: 285
Default

They said mid afternoon on the 15th for first set of rewards

__________________
Cigam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:49 PM   #47
Chiyoiche
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Midnight Ravens
Rank: Elder Raven

Loremaster
Chiyoiche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 397
Default

i think they said mid afternoon...which i am guess around 4pm sony time...and think their in california right? and atm its only 2:48est time

Chiyoiche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #48
tkia

Tester
tkia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 577
Default

Nice picture, but ... Could somebody please sit the art guys down and explain that a picture frame is supposed to highlight and enhance the painting it surrounds, not try to eclipse it with its own brilliance ....
tkia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:29 PM   #49
Miznit

Loremaster
Miznit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 106
Default

Actually, they said "These rewards should be available around mid-day on Wednesday, December 15, 2010."  Where I was raised, mid-day meant noon.  I checked at what should have been the right time, but nothing was there.  I'll check again in a few minutes and see.  If not, I'll check tomorrow.  It's not like I can't live without the stuff, right?

Miznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:56 PM   #50
Juravael

Loremaster
Juravael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 997
Default

Nothing here yet.

Juravael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:00 PM   #51
Amnerys

Community Team
Amnerys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,317
Default

Hey everyone! Checking in to clear up a few questions about today's rewards.

1. Everyone who is actively subscribed and in good standing will be getting the rewards, including folks who pay with game cards.

2. We just started running the process that grants the items an hour or two ago, and it takes a few hours to run, so before long you should start seeing the bag in your /claim, but don't worry if you don't see it yet. It's a completely different process than what hotfixes do, so it wasn't going to be visible right after the hotfix.

3. Game card subscribers will be getting their rewards in a second round of item grants, so don't worry if you're a game card payer and you don't see yours when other players say they've gotten theirs. The team who grants the rewards is running them in two batches, and a few account types are getting items in the first round, and a few get them in the second round. By the end of the day, everyone who qualified should have gotten the items.

Am I missing anything?

Amnerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:04 PM   #52
Felinae

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 58
Default

Thanks for the update. I was hearing people in 1-9 chat that were saying they had it and others like myself that dont.

__________________
a href="http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/442381865275" target="_blank">
Felinae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:14 PM   #53
Amnerys

Community Team
Amnerys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,317
Default

Yeah, it may just pop up one at a time as characters get the items...I'm not quite sure how the voodoo works. SMILEY

Please help spread the word to clear up any misunderstandings, if you have the time and overhear chatter on the subject. Thanks, all!

Amnerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:21 PM   #54
Juravael

Loremaster
Juravael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 997
Default

Thanks for the update Amnerys!

Juravael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:23 PM   #55
ValleyKing

Loremaster
ValleyKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Russia
Posts: 41
Default

shell we have the bags on Russian servers, please?

__________________
Community Manager

norrath.ru/wiki - the best EQII fan-site in Russia
ValleyKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:30 PM   #56
Aslita
Server: Runnyeye
Guild: Fate
Rank: Fate Member

Loremaster
Aslita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 218
Default

Amnerys wrote:

Hey everyone! Checking in to clear up a few questions about today's rewards.

Am I missing anything?

Hi Amnerys,

Do you know the situation with regards to volunteer guides who have exempt accounts?

Thanks.

Edit: question answered by PM, getting them in the second round this afternoon, thanks Amnerys.

Aslita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:38 PM   #57
swedago

Loremaster
swedago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 377
Default

Strange thing is I can claim it on one account, and not on other.  Both are paid by my credit card at same time.

__________________
swedago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:39 PM   #58
feldon30

Fansite Staff
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,424
Default

Thanks for getting this sorted out!
feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:47 PM   #59
Calthine

ZAM EQII
Calthine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,439
Default

nm

__________________





Please visit my non-gaming Blog! or follow me on Twitter!

Calthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #60
Cocapez

Loremaster
Cocapez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 52
Default

was complaining about those of us that have exempt accounts didn't get to enjoy these rewards, but just saw this post.....

C/P of Post made by Aslita:

Amnerys wrote:

Hey everyone! Checking in to clear up a few questions about today's rewards.

Am I missing anything?

Hi Amnerys,

Do you know the situation with regards to volunteer guides who have exempt accounts?

Thanks.

Edit: question answered by PM, getting them in the second round this afternoon, thanks Amnerys.

So now just waiting for them to show up.......

Cocapez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:59 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.