EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Spells, Abilities, and General Class Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
Tigress

Loremaster

Druid's Wrath of Nature is conflicting.  I'm in raid (as a fury) with a warden and continually get "would not take effect" when I cast Wrath of Nature.  It was never that way until this update.  Pls fix.

If you didn it intentionally, pls reconsider.  That's not right.  If Necros can Lifeburn at the same time, we should be able to use our Wrath of Nature as it is not as powerful.  Making it so we cannot cast together will seriously hurt the druids in raid.

If you didn't do it intentionally, pls fix right away for the same reasons.  Having that spell set so we cannot cast together will seriously hurt the druids in raid.

Thank you.

Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:06 AM   #2
Nixser
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Banned From Hell

Loremaster

ROD!

Nixser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:28 PM   #3
Yimway

Loremaster

Um, your a veteran player, and I'm sure I'm wasting my time here cause you know how the game works and all...

But are you sure this other druid wasn't higher level than you, like they were 92 and you were 91, and you couldn't cast your 91 spell cause there was already a level 92 spell on the mob?

I'm sure thats not the case cause you've been around a while and know the game well, its probably really a bug.  Sorry to waste your time.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #4
Mermut

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Um, your a veteran player, and I'm sure I'm wasting my time here cause you know how the game works and all...

But are you sure this other druid wasn't higher level than you, like they were 92 and you were 91, and you couldn't cast your 91 spell cause there was already a level 92 spell on the mob?

I'm sure thats not the case cause you've been around a while and know the game well, its probably really a bug.  Sorry to waste your time.

Wrath of Nature is an AA ability.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:04 PM   #5
Yimway

Loremaster

Mermut wrote:

Wrath of Nature is an AA ability.

It still casts as the players level.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #6
Anastasie

Loremaster

It is a druid AA ability that is an encounter dot and should stack (not overwrite or be blocked) if cast by multiple druids in the same raid.

Anastasie is offline   Reply With Quote