EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Fighter's Arena > Guardian
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-08-2005, 03:06 AM   #1
Vulking

Loremaster

Looking to find out the status of any (if any ) changes are going to be made to the Guardian.

Message Edited by Hammarus on 11-07-2005 04:07 PM

Red Two: "There too close!.....ahhhhhhghh!!"
Vulking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:17 PM   #2
JeffBship

Loremaster

So are the rest of us SMILEY
JeffBship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:20 PM   #3
Shakir10

Hammarus wrote:
Looking to find out the status of any (if any ) changes are going to be made to the Guardian.

The only status update your gonna get in this forum is either from Raijjin, or Gaige/Gungo/Nemi.

Raijjin will only tell us, hey we know you still exist (at least till vanguard comes out)

Gaige/Gungo/Nemi will tell you stop whining we like you gimped the way you are.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:23 PM   #4
Prufro

Hammarus wrote:

Message Edited by Hammarus on 11-07-2005 04:07 PM

Some changes were already made in LU16. So you mean more changes?  Seriously, this class is done, just as templars are done.  They were the two specialized classes in their archetype.  But the main role of the two archetypes, tanking and healing, has been equalized across all classes in the archetype, so you're left with two inferior classes. While i'm sure SOE sort of cares about the issue, they're not going to do anything that guardians would accept as a fix to the class.  All they'll continue doing is changing the abilities of guardians trying to please the masses. The ultimate problem is that we, as guardians, continue to play through this sort of change.  For me the only reason i'm still playing is there is no other game worth playing, and i refuse to reroll. As soon as i hit 60 i'll retire and move on to another game.  What's the point of getting full raid gear when the new expansion will make it obsolete?
Prufro is offline   Reply With Quote