EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-14-2010, 02:01 AM   #1
Qadinu

The Quiet Type

This year leaving my 3 year old with family isn't an option.  Are there any places or events I can't bring my child to?  I need to know before I register.

Qadinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:43 AM   #2
Saroc_Luclin

SOE Community Council

IIRC there aren't really any events that are No-Children events, but there are some events you probably wouldn't want to bring a child to. (The Party events, and the Open Bar nights are the ones that come to mind). During the day though, you should be fine at all events, though be aware it will be crowded, especially many of the panels.
Saroc_Luclin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #3
Ashlanne

Project Manager

From the FAQ "Please note that you must be 21 or older, with valid identification, to attend certain evening events"

The Party on Friday night is generally 21 and older.  That would be the only event your 3 year old would be restricted from attending from years past anyway.  As far as I know we aren't planning any other evening events that are age restricted other then the Friday evening event.

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:20 AM   #4
Tulisin_Emarr

Happy Camper

Ashlanne wrote:

From the FAQ "Please note that you must be 21 or older, with valid identification, to attend certain evening events"

The Party on Friday night is generally 21 and older.  That would be the only event your 3 year old would be restricted from attending from years past anyway.  As far as I know we aren't planning any other evening events that are age restricted other then the Friday evening event.

Unofficial confirmation that undefined "VIP events" for the platinum pass won't be >21 means they must be fancy-schmancy beta screenings or somesuch?

Tulisin_Emarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 05:12 PM   #5
Saroc_Luclin

SOE Community Council

It just means the extra events aren't age limited. So Platinum pass members won't be getting private shows at a strip club or anything like that. SMILEY
Saroc_Luclin is offline   Reply With Quote