EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #1
q149

Loremaster

Outside guards seem fine. Middle guardian is level 80 non-heroic, red to 99% of the people in there, and 5 million HP.

The only time the WF has ever been completed is if a bruiser that can hit a 80 is there to devastation fist the middle guard.

I think the middle guard need's changed to a 70 ^^^ heroic or something, this is not KP where almost everyone is 90.  And in Ant, most people doing dps on guards are 35-39.

Basically, in order to take down both towers, we need a 72+ or so bruiser there to devastation fist(1 shot) the center guardian on both towers.  Better than before last update, but still definately needs tweaked.

q149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
Kayaph
Server: Nagafen

Hero

[email protected] wrote:

Outside guards seem fine. Middle guardian is level 80 non-heroic, red to 99% of the people in there, and 5 million HP.

The only time the WF has ever been completed is if a bruiser that can hit a 80 is there to devastation fist the middle guard.

I think the middle guard need's changed to a 70 ^^^ heroic or something, this is not KP where almost everyone is 90.  And in Ant, most people doing dps on guards are 35-39.

Basically, in order to take down both towers, we need a 72+ or so bruiser there to devastation fist(1 shot) the center guardian on both towers.  Better than before last update, but still definately needs tweaked.

Roll a bruiser that can devestate it? it isn't that hard considering EL now goes up to 79 so you can log onto a 79 toon and damage it. The new WF system is supposed to inspire grouping and make it last longer for tokens, correct? Why don't you get out and PvP during the WF instead of grinding down the Guardian?

Old 10-28-2010, 08:11 PM   #3
Morogoth Drakul

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

there just isnt enough people. ive seen 1 tower go down to an inquistor verdict. takes a bit. the 70s bracket on naggy just is kinda low which is why it makes it "easier" to have the devistation fist there to do the damage. I believe that if people (pardon my bluntness) would quit jerking off on their alts in other wfs and went directly to EL then there would be enough time to complete the WF. However, we know this will not happen as they can get 6 tokens for 1 loss and 1 draw at worst or 9 tokens 1 win and 1 draw. So, they are only doing whats best for them.

I understand where the lower levels come from on this matter. If you remember the old style wf, maybe there is a solution to the lower levels available there. 2 guards at 69^^, 2 guards at 49^^, center can remain 80v.

=====Nagafen=====

[Sseth]=[Guardian]

[Salathiel]=[Inquistor]

[Morogoth]=[Assassin]

Morogoth Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote