EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > Performance Support
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
Finora

Tester

I unfortunately just had to do a reinstall of windows & after getting that done, reinstalling everything & updating drivers etc, I am now getting weird flickering black graphics in the marketplace, persona window and dressing room.

I don't see this anywhere else in game and haven't noticed anything similar in other games (though I did not look in the market on Vanguard yesterday & the game is currently down so I can't check it at this time).

It only happens in those places that use the dressing room view and it's the character & items that are black and/or flickering. Sometimes I see bits of the right colors but mostly it's just black. The background & windows themselves are fine.

Finora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #2
Finora

Tester

Nevermind. Seems the newest Nvidia driver just doesn't play well with EQ2. Going back to an older one fixed my problem =).

Finora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:28 PM   #3
TSR-SeanF

Customer Service

Thank you for letting us know how you resolved your issue! The information is greatly appreciated

Technical Support Representative

Sony Online Entertainment

How to Contact Support:

https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28939

How to Create a DXDIAG/MSINFO

https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28973
TSR-SeanF is offline   Reply With Quote