EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > In Testing Feedback
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-10-2009, 04:58 AM   #1
Runewind

Fansite Staff

Okay so I logged on to test to see the poison changes and parse them and I noticed that my poisons were going to be doing 1250 damage. Which is kind of low compared to my 1309 average on live, but ah well. Then I zoned and the numbers changed. Then I changed equipment and the number stayed the same, until I used a new poison then they changed (that's sort of expected.) Then I died, and they changed to a 3rd set of numbers! Here are screenshots.

After Dying in Kunzar:

After Zoning out to Fens:

Then I used a new poison:

So I think it's clear that poisons are still broken on Test, and I have no idea which of those numbers is the right one.

Old 06-14-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
MonkeyBob

General

I may be wrong, but don't you have rev sickness in the 1st 2 screenshots? Wouldn't this affect the poison amounts?
MonkeyBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:45 AM   #3
Galithdor

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

I may be wrong, but don't you have rev sickness in the 1st 2 screenshots? Wouldn't this affect the poison amounts?

I know it lowers stats, so are poisons modified by int? if so, maybe

Old 06-15-2009, 11:05 AM   #4
Rijacki

Tester

Galithdor wrote:

Mu[email protected] wrote:

I know it lowers stats, so are poisons modified by int? if so, maybe

In the past they have been, now? or rather on test? dunno if that's the intent. Frankly, in my opinion, since they're changing all other "spell" for scouts, they should link poisons to agility or strength instead of int.

Old 06-16-2009, 01:44 AM   #5
Runewind

Fansite Staff

Yeah, you're right it is Res sickness the first time. The rest of the differences, though, I can't account for.