EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > In Testing Feedback
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-03-2009, 11:43 AM   #1
Catacl

General

Does anyone have info on how to get my Guild hall to transfer over to testcopy? I don't mind the server wipes, or having to copy my toons back to test out upcoming changes, but having to save up to buy a GH every time is kind of annoying.

Catacl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:52 AM   #2
Whilhelmina
Server: Storms
Guild: Les Furies d Innoruuk

Tester

You can't copy a Guild Hall.

Whilhelmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:44 PM   #3
Zabjade

Loremaster

The only real issu I have with it is that my Call of Guild hall was didn't work because I no longer had a Beacon. Perhaps an outdoor beacon "landing pad" on Test copy? Somewhere that is slightly away from guards if youo are alligned with a guild with opposite faction.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
Kitsune286

Loremaster

You can, actually.

It's /testcopy guild or something.  However, you must be a guild leader to do the copy request.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #5
Kitsune

Loremaster

I had the small Guild I belong to copy itself over - got a message saying it was being done for me in game.. My Guild had XXX after the name, and I am not the Guild leader, but am an officer. I am also the only one of us on Test or test Copy.

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #6
azraelteir

Loremaster

I copied over to Test Copy a week or so back and when I logged in my guild was there, no hall however.  At the time I didnt think about it much, so I cleaned out the guild banks and left the guild to test.  Then as I thought about it I decided to try again, so I did another copy, but this time I am stuck in guild limbo.  I have a <> tag over my head, but no guild name, when I open the Guild Window it only shows  guilds that are recruiting but wont allow me to contact them.  I would like to get my guild over there so I can buy a guild hall back for ease of testing.