EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > General Tech Support Questions
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
Equinox231

Lord

Today I purchased the newly-offered Court of the Master.  My SC account shows the purchase.  After purchase, I redeemed the item, and was told I could access it.  I zoned my character into Qeynos Capital District and went to the housing portal.  However, the Buy! button is greyed out.  The tip which appears says "Must not own a Court of the Master in South Qeynos".  Since I only just purchased it, and certainly could not have purchased it before, I am confused.  That housing portal is, to my knowledge, the only means of accessing the house unless something has changed.  I would greatly appreciate some help with this issue.  Thank you.

Equinox231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:50 AM   #2
Wingrider01

Loremaster

Equinox231 wrote:

Today I purchased the newly-offered Court of the Master.  My SC account shows the purchase.  After purchase, I redeemed the item, and was told I could access it.  I zoned my character into Qeynos Capital District and went to the housing portal.  However, the Buy! button is greyed out.  The tip which appears says "Must not own a Court of the Master in South Qeynos".  Since I only just purchased it, and certainly could not have purchased it before, I am confused.  That housing portal is, to my knowledge, the only means of accessing the house unless something has changed.  I would greatly appreciate some help with this issue.  Thank you.

Maybe a dumb question but did you right click the deed in your inventory and accept it? If you did not it is not recorded on your account

Yes Jim, the user has experienced the dreaded PICNIC error

Wingrider01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #3
Equinox231

Lord

Yeah, did that as soon as I purchased it, then zoned out of where I was to Qeynos Capital District.  And, unfortunately, nothing.

Did all the logging out and back, restarting of computer, the whole thing.  No luck as of yet.

Equinox231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #4
Wingrider01

Loremaster

Equinox231 wrote:

Yeah, did that as soon as I purchased it, then zoned out of where I was to Qeynos Capital District.  And, unfortunately, nothing.

Did all the logging out and back, restarting of computer, the whole thing.  No luck as of yet.

would suggest doing a petition then

Yes Jim, the user has experienced the dreaded PICNIC error

Wingrider01 is offline   Reply With Quote