EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Altar of Malice Beta > Zone and Quest Discussion (AoM Beta)
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-20-2014, 07:58 PM   #301
Aniwiel

Quest : Raw materials
When doing it in groups, we can still loot trinkets even if we have collected the 20 need.
Aniwiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:25 PM   #302
Aniwiel

The Allu'thoa Front : no clicky on quest tracking windows
Moreover the quest says : Lure apatodon to pygmy bridge. I lured one there (I know only one bridge on pygmy island) but no update. After a while the apatodon gets kill by lizarmen. But I can't click anymore on the leaf text says : "You already have an apatodon following you !"

On the cliffs of Merinep : the traps are very hard to see on ground
Old 10-20-2014, 09:50 PM   #303
Arahad

"The Allu'thoa Front" - How do you even lure them? I just keep killing them.
Arahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:52 PM   #304
Arahad

The Allu'thoa Front - How do you even lure the earthshakers? I just end up killing them.
Arahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:52 PM   #305
Sowy

What about getting stuck on right before Starque Raving Mad? My wife was able to get that quest, but for some reason I was not offered the one before it - Preparations for the Pygmy Wars. I /bug reported it last week and kept checking back to see if it was fixed. Zedj just gives me a bunch of dialogue boxes but doesn't actually give me a quest. No other pygmies will talk to me. I'm at the point now, where I deleted the Shattered Seas: Enter the Savage Lands to try and pick it back up, but I have no way of getting it again. Can a gm please reset my character on beta (Aenile is the character) so that I can get the quest going again? I can't even start it from the beginning because I already completed the everything up to Brokenskull Bay and killing Captain Berlon ...or whatever his name was, as well as a bunch of the pygmy quests.
Sowy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:11 PM   #306
Aniwiel

Taking the thunder pass : no blue on map for location. vines are group update
Old 10-20-2014, 10:13 PM   #307
Aniwiel

I was stuck there and I was able to progress to phantom sea timeline.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:16 PM   #308
Aniwiel

find the tasty russet palmy leaf in your inventory and put it on a hotkey. Just click on it without attacking mobs to lure them
Old 10-20-2014, 11:07 PM   #309
Aniwiel

Caustic collection : horrible quest. The crystal broke too often. And repop is low. Very time consuming quest when there are more than 1 people doing it.
Old 10-20-2014, 11:10 PM   #310
Xianthia

A Tale of Two Trails - I'm stuck on the speak to Nuwat Pickletrader. All I get in Merinep is a blank target spot. I've validated files, relogged, tried /target Nuwat. As an fyi did the language triggered quests on the day the language was added.

Currently stuck on two quests, A Tale of Two Trails and The Allu'thoa Front.

Completed Starque Raving Mad on 10/14/2014.
Xianthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:49 PM   #311
Aniwiel

Caustic collection : more than 1 full hour to harvest 8 crystals. I harvest about 100 crystals with the message "The caustic crystal shattered when you tried to harvest it."
Old 10-20-2014, 11:53 PM   #312
Keedahm

I'm still stuck with the NPC Zedj on South Dshinn. He speak to me but doesn't give me a quest at the end of the dialogue.
Keedahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 12:14 AM   #313
Griffinhart

I have finished Starque Raving Mad, but Finze isn't talking to me yet. as of 7PM ET today.
Griffinhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 12:27 AM   #314
Shonshazzitt

I seen the post for all people to try to hail finze again that were stuck on the Enter the Savage Land, So i just did all of the above again on Fieria, who has 37 quests done, and still no advancement from any of them, I suppose that it is still borked for me.
Not going to waste any time on Fieria, going to switch to my TS side Shonshazzitt and see how that goes instead =)

I would like to earn the mount, not have it handed to me, and I cant earn the mount, if I cant progress thru the questline, so it has been 2 weeks more or less to do 37 quests, have another 2 weeks give or take, to finish this sig line lol
Shonshazzitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 12:27 AM   #315
Ellerz

Same goes for me, still can't progress on this, stuck on....well I take that back, I hailed Frinze and stood there for about 10 minutes and a feather finally popped up over his head and gave me, A Tale of Two Trails quest while I was typing my post.
Ellerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 12:32 AM   #316
Mortare

Finze dont give quest for me Frown
Mortare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 01:25 AM   #317
Shonshazzitt

Ok I finished the TS sig line and got the mount, no issues there at all, if the feather does not show up on Finze, then zone out to FP or Q, then come back to Finze, and the feather will show up
Old 10-21-2014, 01:37 AM   #318
Materfarmer

nope...zoning does not fix the problem w/ Zedj
Materfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:42 AM   #319
Kraeref

Cannot loot trinkets from small chests. Getting message "you rae too busy to loot right now" Need a fix please
Kraeref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 03:48 AM   #320
Shonshazzitt

Just /camp to yourself
Old 10-21-2014, 06:17 AM   #321
Ruckus

Same thing is happening for me right now. I got 4/8 of the crystals, but eventually, they just kept shattering. Someone in channel and on the forums said to camp and come back into game to get the updates to work again, but I've tried that twice and am still stuck on 4/8. ("Caustic Collection" quest)

ALSO, the quest "The Allu'thoa Front" quest does not seem to be working. I've tried getting an apatodon earthshaker up on the bridge several times, and nothing seems to be updating.
Ruckus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:17 AM   #322
Materfarmer

Stuck at Zedj on one toon. Gives me dialogue like I should kill more but I have not rescued starque yet. On Enter the Savage lands I still have
-Help the pygmies of South Dshinn
-Help more pygmies of South Dshinn
Materfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:47 AM   #323
Aniwiel

Quest : But can they open doors ?
The little chest is very rare to drop, and when it drops it gives update only to one people of the group (40 kill for 2 drop so far).
And you can still loot it even if you had already looted it.
No blue on map when on the step "Lure sailraptors to the entrance of Lobha Peaks". But group update for this step.
Old 10-21-2014, 10:45 AM   #324
Grundge

meh nevermind, i restarted since i really wasnt so far into the questline. bah i really hate this refuge island. i am so glad im not buying the expac. so far this beta has been more frustrating then fun.
Grundge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 11:17 AM   #325
Kraeref

I tried few times it didn't fix it.
Kraeref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 12:09 PM   #326
Nesissa

Research and Recovery: still not able to get Clackwhinge to advance this quest.

Shattered Seas: Pirates' Plot: Due to issues with this "solo" instance, not able to advance.

Other than those 2 quests, not able to find other quests. Perhaps quest feathers are still not working?
Nesissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 03:41 PM   #327
Anoo

Stuck on "Shattered Seas: Enter the Savage Lands" It says to "Help the pygmies of South Dshinn" well none of them will talk to me at all. After finishing Starque Raving Mad, I can not progress.

EDIT- Swaped zones from TS 1 to TS 2 and was able to get the quest!
Anoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 04:05 PM   #328
Taiyla

Still having issues with......

Research and Recovery - shows completed in my journal however Clackwhinge doesn't seem to be interested in updating the quest. After starting another toon on the questline I can see that I've received and completed the quests Clackwhinge gives after that update but I'd really like the credit on this toon so I can get the rewards Smile

The Allu'thoa Front - I've lured multiple earthshakers and taken them to the bridge and I get no update. However, the earthshakers I lure don't have any feathers and I can't find one that does. Maybe there is a special one I need to take to the bridge or do I need to follow a specific path to the bridge? I've been flying up there..... sometimes the dino follows and sometimes they don't.
Taiyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 04:18 PM   #329
Rhvaurek

Im trying to do the questline for "Tranquil Sea" The last quests i completed was "Stretched Reality" and "Free your Mind" and im not being given any more quests at all. Im not sure if this is a bug or im missing something but help would be great.
Rhvaurek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 06:02 PM   #330
corruptbiker

just tried the allu'thoa ront again still bugged leading the deino over the bridge doesn't update the quest the deino just get stuck and dies to the mobs that are there
corruptbiker is offline   Reply With Quote