EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > General (CoE Beta) > Itemization / Spirit Stones
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
Orthureon

Loremaster

Can we please have a boost to the new T3 gear over the current state? The difference between T2 and T3 on Beta as far as screenshots I have seen is so miniscule it is literally pointless to attain.

The differences I saw per piece:

• 0.5-0.7 more potency
  • 0.5-0.7 more CB
  • 1-3 more multiattack
  • 3-5 more dps mod
  • 3-7 more attack speed
  • 30-50 more mitigation.
  • The same amount of white and blue slots. (2W/2B)

These are by NO means worth grinding 3k plus tokens for. I would just stop at T2.

• DAEMIEN 92 Shadowknight

• XEOS 92 Ranger

• EXILON 92 Inquisitor.

Orthureon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:11 PM   #2
anaugi

Loremaster

Yeah.. what happened here? .. there was decent upgrade gear here for the upcoming tier,.. and then suddenly HAMMERED into "what the..?" category.

No one is going to grind for the minor minor upgrade going on here now, when heroic stuff is goign to be better.  Remember the BGs stuff has no procs, no set bonuses, and will still cost 3k tokens over current gear which costs 6500 tokens or what ever *per piece*.

BGs is very active every night specifically because of the carrot of the gear there, good not great.. on par with EM stuff without the extra candy.  If it's not going to compete for the same level in the xpac.. it's going to be a very dead horse.

An.

anaugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:54 PM   #3
Chronus1

Loremaster

Em raid gear is hardly an upgrade in this expac from what I saw so they didn't want to upgrade the BG gear to near PoW stats basically.