EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > General (CoE Beta) > Itemization / Spirit Stones
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #31
Shotneedle

Loremaster

I am just going to throw it out there that I feel Assassin, Ranger, Necro, Wizard, and Beastlord are all pretty balanced dps-wise (with two exceptions: not counting necro/bl double dipping (and not even double because pets get less procs) GROUP PROCS for an extra ~20-30k dps, and bl's sonic screech being retardedly op). Warlock can't shine without aoe content and conjurors...are just kinda meh. Swashes will be up with the other 5 with the new prestige and Brigands will still be the dps class that's pretty much a utility-tier class and gets the mage group all the time.

Buffrat - 92 Troubador - AB

Arbitrat - 92 Berserker - AB

Guarddog - 92 Warden - AB
Shotneedle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:32 AM   #32
Davngr1

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Back to the original purpose of this thread... More spell double attack is going to unbalance dps in a major way as no other stat in the game affects dps as drastically as it does.. There is a reason why there is so little of it even on the best items in the game. It will also benefit sorcs a LOT more than any other mage classes. Reuse? Scouts are balanced around not having a lot of it. I wouldnt be totally against seeing scout CA damage boosted up a lot and the reliance on auto attack damage toned down. If they did that then you could easily justify capping reuse on scouts and adding in stats like ca double cast but this would require a lot of fine tuning but could actually be better for the games sustainability longterm.

long story short:

[email protected] wrote:

Truthfully I do not know what

we all ready know you "don't now" so please stop posting your non-sense troll fodder.

Old 11-08-2012, 12:42 AM   #33
Davngr1

Loremaster

please itemize scout gear to be equal to the other dps classes, reuse wise.   add more double cast to gear maybe cap it out at 50% (at least) and make TW/FC boost CB or pot.

Old 11-11-2012, 02:35 PM   #34
Ratman12345

Loremaster

All i can say is if they are going to go this route (even though i feel things are fine), give coercers something else than SDA, it is by far the worst thing for the class, unless they change up the whole mechanic altogether and make it so my reactive spells double up on triggers, otherwise its 110% useless.