EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > Tradeskill Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-27-2017, 06:01 PM   #1
Hot_Rod

147xp (+bonuses) for L101 spell made (220xp for expert) of 174million xp L101 to L102... Needs to be seriously increased. My characters took too long to get transferred to beta so I missed out on the 16% per writ xp, looks like any chance of getting the TS beta reward is gone since from what I hear this is intentional and what will be on live..
Old 10-27-2017, 06:30 PM   #2
Hot_Rod

If this is being considered same as xp per kill, this is intentional and what is planned for live.
Seriously though TS xp per level should not be the same a Adventure XP, you do not gain anything but the ability to make higher level items for levelling a TS class, and most of those will not help your character. 150/174 million xp (or 0.000086% of a level) per combine is practically nothing. Forget grinding arrows for a level at WW 103, potions for a level at alch 105, etc... the only items made will be on commission, and if the mats stay at 200 fish for an expert fuel + 400 other commons and 5 rare The only way I would make anything for anyone would be if they supplied every darn fish, leaf and bud for every item. (usually I don't even ask for tips)