EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-13-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
Pedalbi

General

"There is currently no server for your chracter's zone; please try again in a few minuites"

This is the message I get when I try to log directly into a character from the menu. Wah?

Pedalbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #2
Siodenne
Server: Blackburrow
Guild: Monolith

Loremaster

They could be working on the server that "houses" the zone your character is in.  Or your character could be stuck.  Can you log in on another character?  If so i'd send in a support ticket so they can "zone" your character you can't log in with if that's the case.

Heh i just re-read that there were some issues going on with direct character play from the log-in UI.  I've been going to character select and logging in the past couple of days to circumvent that issue.  There was a really fun one two days ago where you would zone and get the "incorrect user name and password" prompt punting you all the way to the desktop.  I wonder if that happened when they fixed the global pay issue for some folks?

Old 02-13-2009, 06:09 PM   #3
Axiana

Loremaster

Runnyeye and Splitpaw are currently down for maintenance, due up any minute.

Old 02-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #4
JINX8131

Loremaster

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=443515

JINX8131 is offline   Reply With Quote