EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Player Studio Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-28-2013, 09:13 AM   #1
rollenzekson

Happy Camper

Is there going to be anything special at fan faire for players who have items in game? I am not talking about a free trip etc...., but rather a special forum with the art department where we can talk directly with the artists and perhaps show off and promote our art? Maybe have a 3-D printer there to make physical small copies of our weapons and shields as well?

rollenzekson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:27 AM   #2
IceSy

Happy Camper

rollenzekson wrote:

Is there going to be anything special at fan faire for players who have items in game? I am not talking about a free trip etc...., but rather a special forum with the art department where we can talk directly with the artists and perhaps show off and promote our art? Maybe have a 3-D printer there to make physical small copies of our weapons and shields as well?

Oh I LOVE your ideas! Awesome suggestions!

IceSy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:35 PM   #3
Crystilla

SOE Community Council

I just made a suggestion to one of the EQ player studio players about doing a player panel and possibly teaming up with some other folks who do it for other games.

Crystilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:00 PM   #4
Syrah

Player Studio Program Manager

You guys are reading my mind. We have some very cool discussions going on this subject -- multiple discussions.

Syrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:34 PM   #5
Covic

Developer

Ya. do you have our meetings bugged. haha  Well we are talking about some cool things for SOE live all ready.  No guaranty on anything, but know we are looking at ways to acknowledge and discuss the greatness of player studio.

Dave

Covic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #6
IceSy

Happy Camper

PlayerStudio panel @ SOE Live would be awesome!

IceSy is offline   Reply With Quote