EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Player Studio Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-19-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
Syrah

Player Studio Program Manager

First, the new URL which is not yet active:

http://forums.station.sony.com/playerstudio

I don't know about you guys, but our current forum software often logs me out after a few minutes -- sometimes while I'm making a post. I look forward to new forums on new forum software.

Over the next week, we are moving to new forums. Both forums will be active for a few days. I will copy some stuff over. If it seems worth it, we will copy all of it into an archive.

The new forums will have slightly more organization than our current everything-in-one-folder system.

We are also going to try something a little more radical. We are going to have a section of the forums set aside for art critiques and peer reviews. We are already helping each other improve our submissions, but this will allow that process to be more visual and easier. More info coming about that soon. We are still building it.

Expect the new forum to appear sometime on Thursday, March 21 and expect this old forum to get locked and closed about Tuesday, March 26 or so.

Thank you for all your support for Player Studio. We really appreciate you pioneers helping us build this from the beginning.

Syrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:42 PM   #2
Syrah

Player Studio Program Manager

I should point out that this change is part of this other announcement here:

http://forums.station.sony.com/stat..._id=11500056645

(just for some additional context)

Syrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:42 PM   #3
Eden_Evergreen

Happy Camper

Syrah wrote:

First, the new URL which is not yet active: http://forums.station.sony.com/playerstudio

The new forums will have slightly more organization than our current everything-in-one-folder system.

We are also going to try something a little more radical. We are going to have a section of the forums set aside for art critiques and peer reviews. We are already helping each other improve our submissions, but this will allow that process to be more visual and easier. More info coming about that soon. We are still building it.

Thank you for all your support for Player Studio. We really appreciate you pioneers helping us build this from the beginning.

Thank you for the update and information! SMILEY

Yes, the auto-logout bug can be extremely frustrating. I do hope it won't follow us to the new forums!

*cringes at the thought*

I had hoped someone might preserve at least the "free software links for new people" information, and any question-and-answer types of things (those seem to be scattered among several threads, perhaps as many as half of them in this forum).

I thought about trying it myself, but then I came down with a flu and I'm having to stay flat almost entirely except when eating. So I can't do it this time, sorry.

I am definitely looking forward to the new, improved PlayerStudio forum area. It sounds exciting! SMILEY

*turns in to daydream about future projects* SMILEY

Eden_Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:53 PM   #4
rollenzekson

Happy Camper

Hopefully I can post using the latest and not greatest IE so I can go back to not depending on Google for my browser.

rollenzekson is offline   Reply With Quote